Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea will play along and then ask for Rooney in exchange late on

i just watched that comedy match with my mate.

after the game, he texted pini "you sure mata will come after that shit performance". the reply he got was "sure, money talks". apparently everything was concluded last night and there will be a medical before the weekend. also, naming rights for the new white hart lane is £20m per annum for 10 years, if any of you are interested, let me know

Chelsea will play along and then ask for Rooney in exchange late on

I was thinking exactly the same. Let united get so far down the line they have to make the deal happen because EVERYONE is expecting it to, then BANG............

Where was Rooney tonight anyway? RVP was there (I'm not convinced by his 'injury' either). Would not be surprised to see them both leave before the start of next season.

It will happen and Chelsea will use the money in this window on filling positions where they have less depth with players more in Mourinho's mold -- actually it's already started, Matic was the first of these.

Oh I do miss the days when I opened the newspaper and there were headlines about us being interested in this player or that player. Aint happended since AVB went.

Not saying we should buy anybody for the sake of it, but I am very worried that when Defoe goes and Ade pulls a hamstring (odds on) we will be left with Soldado and Kane.

I think for the price that's being quoted Berba isn't a bad fit when you think Defoe is off and Ades form isn't gona last never does. so having a back up is a gd idea just wish he wasn't such a cunt when he left but im sure a goal or 2 against the scum will make me forget that.

I think for the price that's being quoted Berba isn't a bad fit when you think Defoe is off and Ades form isn't gona last never does. so having a back up is a gd idea just wish he wasn't such a cunt when he left but im sure a goal or 2 against the scum will make me forget that.

Exactly. It doesnt hurt to add in January. Chelski, Man City and the Scum (if they buy Draxler) have all bought this month and they are 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the league. It wont hurt us to buy a replacement for Defoe.

I see I missed the Dawson love in a few pages back. One thing I will say is that Vlad and Vertonghen's natural position is on the left of the central defence and seeing as both are ball-playing defenders I would be surprised if they both played together. Dawson with Vertonghen is the most likely scenario with a fully fit and in-form Kaboul the only upgrade worth considering in place of Dawson.

Back
Top Bottom