Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We wouldn't have seen all the talk of Chelsea recalling Lukaku while their strikers were misfiring in 2013 if it weren't possible. Each loan has its own specifics, subject to rules of course. But the rules do not include an imposed full season loan clause.

This thread is starting to remind me of the scene from Airplane, where all the passengers are queuing up to slap/punch/hit the histerical woman !
I'm sure there is someone out there who can upload the gif.
I'm an old Cunt, sorry, I mean, technophobe.

This thread is starting to remind me of the scene from Airplane, where all the passengers are queuing up to slap/punch/hit the histerical woman !
I'm sure there is someone out there who can upload the gif.
I'm an old Cunt, sorry, I mean, technophobe.
Here you go, sir.
airplane-slap-o.gif

Found it, eventually

6.6.3 Long Term Loan Transfers – [A Conference National Club may have up to eight (8) Long
Term Loan Transfers per season, a maximum of which four (4) must be aged 23 or under on
30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season, and a maximum of four (4) aged over 23 on
30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season. Conference North and Conference South]
Clubs may have up to a maximum of four (4) Long Term Loan Transfers of any age during a
Playing Season.
Long Term Loan Transfers shall be for a full Playing Season; or from any date prior to 31st
August to any date between 1st and 31st January; or from any date between 1st and 31st
January (the January transfer window) to the end of the Playing Season.
A Player on Long Term Loan may not be recalled, except for a goalkeeper or where the
Player is to be transferred permanently by the Club (or club) holding his registered
contract. A Player other than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the
Club (or club) holding his registration after such recall until the end of the Playing Season.

Players so recalled can only be replaced by a further Long Term Loan with permission from
the Company. Long Term Loan Transfers will not count against the number of Short Term
Loan Transfers.
To extend the period of any long term loan transfer a further National League System
Temporary Transfer Form or FA form H3 must be completed and copies sent as directed
above.
The Competition shall not approve more than two (2) Long Term Loan transfers to or from
any one club, including Premier League and Football League Clubs, at any one time.

Source:
http://www.thefa.com/~/media/files/...e-association/2013-14/standardised-rules.ashx

Back
Top Bottom