Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He refused to play and spent a year agitating for a move before he got it. That's pretty cunty in my book.
not only that, flew to manchester off his own back and was negotiating his salary and having medicals before they had even bid for him.

I'll never forgive him for his behaviour over that transfer. But if he comes back he gets my support, cos its the shirt they wear, not the player in it that matters most.

not only that, flew to manchester off his own back and was negotiating his salary and having medicals before they had even bid for him.

I'll never forgive him for his behaviour over that transfer. But if he comes back he gets my support, cos its the shirt they wear, not the player in it that matters most.
Mate doesn't it matter about the character of the player, why should cunts be allowed to wear the shirt, its a privilege to play for our club and we should not be not rewarding people who are model shit behaviors towards their club and fans.

On very little sleep as I'm up studying for an exam, so upon first seeing this name in an official tweet on deadline day my heart skipped a beat. Don't want this kid away.

You are a drip of the highest order.
Cool_story_broMiley2.jpg

Cunt

Back
Top Bottom