Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice, that's right out of a script somewhere.

First person insults a nationality for being ignorant, individual of that nationality makes a comment on that insult, original person makes comment on the big words. Straight up gold here.

I am just happy that I don't feel the need to attempt to belittle people by using unnecessarily long words, your attempts to appear intelligent on a football forum are beyond embarrassing. Keep going though, I'm whooping my seven year old brother at Scrabble thanks to you.

Typical of you to arrive late to the party as well, how very American of you.

Oh Lewis please don't go......I'm really struggling to identify with the any with any of the players at the moment......he's almost the one exception

I can't be the only one humming the 'Lewis Holtby' song in the minor key this afternoon, can I...?

Probably the EPITOME of what makes a quality Squad player (except he don't wanna be one of those!)

See y'in August ol'buddy ol'chum!! :holtbytongue:

Doo-doo, doo-doodoodoo-doo, Doo-doo, doo-doodoodoo-doo, Doo-doo, doo-doodoodoo-doo... Lew-iss Holt-bye... :gomes::defoe::vdvhmm:

I am just happy that I don't feel the need to attempt to belittle people by using unnecessarily long words, your attempts to appear intelligent on a football forum are beyond embarrassing. Keep going though, I'm whooping my seven year old brother at Scrabble thanks to you.

Typical of you to arrive late to the party as well, how very American of you.

Hahaha oh yes, you're welcome for those. But before this goes any further, the original post was made with no intent to belittle and that's the honest to God truth. I'm sorry if you deemed the words of such a level that you interpreted my intent as such, but the reality is that post was sincerely made as I said earlier to be a "comment," not even a retort. And the word choices weren't "unnecessary" if you actually thought about them in the context before jumping to action.

Heaven forbid you lose to a seven year old though, so if you'd like more ammo then please go on and misinterpret this post too or try to call me out on account of bullshit.

Seen the Woolwich lot are linked to Kim Kallstrom??

I've heard of people spouting names from Football Manager, but that one's old school...

Is this wenger providing the scouts with their latest assignment?

n8t9.jpg

Hahaha oh yes, you're welcome for those. But before this goes any further, the original post was made with no intent to belittle and that's the honest to God truth. I'm sorry if you deemed the words of such a level that you interpreted my intent as such, but the reality is that post was sincerely made as I said earlier to be a "comment," not even a retort. And the word choices weren't "unnecessary" if you actually thought about them in the context before jumping to action.

Heaven forbid you lose to a seven year old though, so if you'd like more ammo then please go on and misinterpret this post too or try to call me out on account of bullshit.

Wait...you are seven years old?:avbcringe:

You guys should fight:adeninja:

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews Follow
Tottenham Head Coach Tim Sherwood says there is ZERO per cent chance of a new signing at White Hart Lane. #SkyDeadlineDay

So we will buy someone later, we always do, they wont go straight into the side and the board will errupt into a battle for/against Sherwood getting "his" players or players brought over his head, and how the dof is the best/worst thing ever - this tweet being the "evidence" on which it is all based...

Back
Top Bottom