Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What an utterly pointless signing that would be.
I don't care ... tbh lol.
I'll gladly sell Chadli or Siggy, or both ... to get THE EL SHA.

Oh and btw, according to an ITKer on SC (who I personally think is usually spot on) ... said that Chelsea is trying to offer us (or that we're are trying to get) ... Demba Ba.

What do you guys think?
I say go for it, if cheap. Imo, he's exactly the type of player who needs a different environment to kick on again.

But that being said, I'd have El Sha over Baaa all day long.

i think your right, without the bale cash it will be the same old levy and ENIC...

With the £6m coming in from selling Defoe, its not impossible Levy would bring in another striker. Though as Sherwood loves the yoof, I wouldn't be surprised if Kane is 3rd choice and the money is spent on a LB instead. (did anyone catch the Levy/Baldini exchange after Rose gave away that goal against the scum?) Chances are we don't sign anyone at all, maybe a loan deal.

Oh and btw, according to an ITKer on SC (who I personally think is usually spot on) ... said that Chelsea is trying to offer us (or that we're are trying to get) ... Demba Ba.

What do you guys think?
I say go for it, if cheap. Imo, he's exactly the type of player who needs a different environment to kick on again.

I thought Palace was in for DembaBababa

What do you guys think?

Since he has been in England we have been told Ba's knee is about to explode and he is far to great a risk.
He was fine at West Ham and Newcastle scoring loads of goals. His fitness has been fine at Chelsea.

Should we sign him I predict he will start his first game like a man possessed, score a hatrick, get an assist and generally be unplayable. Our saviour. Then his knee will blow and we will never see him again. Spursy.

Back
Top Bottom