Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've argued with the amount of skill players we have with no finishing ability, it would be good to have one player with no skill and great finishing ability:freund:
My frustration with Dempsey has always been he doesn't show up week in week out. Only on the big occasion. Same thing when he plays for the US.

Here we go again with Chadli. 7 starts and 6 short sub appearances and the player is deemed not good enough, you lot really give a guy a chance don't you?

Last I checked his last full game was the mauling against Liverpool and he was probably one of maybe two players who got some credit in that game.

Chadli has said the following on his official instagram account:

I love Tottenham and i never ever say I want to leave the club so everything written in the media is all bullshit. COYS

Can't link at work. But sure someone can help out.

Last I checked his last full game was the mauling against Liverpool and he was probably one of maybe two players who got some credit in that game.
But then he made a start on the right - in an unfamiliar position - and turned in a disappointing performance, and people were back to slating him.

So fickle.

Chadli has said the following on his official instagram account:

I love Tottenham and i never ever say I want to leave the club so everything written in the media is all bullshit. COYS

Can't link at work. But sure someone can help out.
Where? I can only see a new post of the club crest with COYS as the caption or whatever.

He is lucky enough to be playing with two of his national team at spurs and he seems to be held in high regard in Belgian squad as there has been times he was benched for us but still playing for them, he'll be going to Brazil whatever

Back
Top Bottom