Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guy was all over the Lamela stuff this summer and certainly not a WUM. I don't know if he's always right but I've followed him for a while and know he doesn't just make shit up which is more than can be said for most.

Last edited:
Any truth to the kalou rumors?

Hope we don't get him....

It's a bad sign when you consider that I'm a football gamer (FIFA, FM, Champman, USM back in the day etc.) and I didn't even realise he was a striker until we were linked with him.

I just thought he was one of those headless utility players :leaveityeah:

It's a bad sign when you consider that I'm a football gamer (FIFA, FM, Champman, USM back in the day etc.) and I didn't even realise he was a striker until we were linked with him.

I very much doubt he'd be a professional footballer without having a head. Head or not though I wouldn't want him.

Here's a hilariously believable visualisation of how the ITK and Media make their transfer stories

1549272_10152148843119914_1217408978_n.jpg

Jelavic and long will both be decent signings for them, both are very hardworking.

Bruce has done well to get huddlestone and those two, far more established prem side like west ham, Fulham, Sunderland, villa should have taken them.

De Bruyne completing his medical at Wolfsburg. Can't believe the money they've given Chelsea for him. Very good player, but they've been mugged off. Bought more out of desperation, Wolfsburg are light on attacking players at the moment.

The latest rumour is that the bender squad with the russian owner is interested in Diego Costa, apart from that they also have Lukaku, Torres, E'to & Ba. Wouldn't it be perfect to try and snatch Demba Ba in the summer?

The latest rumour is that the bender squad with the russian owner is interested in Diego Costa, apart from that they also have Lukaku, Torres, E'to & Ba. Wouldn't it be perfect to try and snatch Demba Ba in the summer?
I'd take a punt on Ba. Should be able to get him on the cheap too. Though I'd prefer Lukaku. Maybe a £20m+ bid might make him turn his head as Chelsea have fucked him around enough?

I'd take a punt on Ba. Should be able to get him on the cheap too. Though I'd prefer Lukaku. Maybe a £20m+ bid might make him turn his head as Chelsea have fucked him around enough?
Turning his head is irrelevant. They won't sell one of their more talented players to us when we are a top four rival. Have people forgotten Willian already?

To be fair he's pretty good on Fifa, got 2 in form cards on Ultimate team

Back
Top Bottom