Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd take a punt on Ba. Should be able to get him on the cheap too. Though I'd prefer Lukaku. Maybe a £20m+ bid might make him turn his head as Chelsea have fucked him around enough?

I'm pretty sure that Lukaku is way out of reach.

We were linked Benteke last summer? and he's been pretty good, had some good linkup and quick decisioning yesterday and also scored two goals, two games in a row. Wouldn't he be a good signing? he's young aswell!

:levystare:

Reus leaving THIS? Might regret it when he first gets a listen to the moaners at the Lane :carrollwtf:
original_19CB0B94404AD02A83250355CE262E06.jpg

People have really run with the Reus 'story' :paulinhofacepalm:

Dortmund are never going to sell him before summer 2015 (when his 35m release clause kicks in) and even now they're trying to get that removed via a new contract also after the Lamela fiasco I doubt we breach the 30m barrier for quite some time.

Not to mention more brutal truths of why he wouldn't join us in particular.

Cheeky bid for Bony anyone??

After today, I fucking would!!
Clever player, and not afraid to go in where it hurts (eh Vlad??)
Perfect cover now that Defoe's going IMHO!

Bony will be too expensive. Swansea, iirc, paid like 19m for him. I think he is around a 10m player. I can't see Swansea taking a big loss after half a season. I'm interested in Chico Flores though.

Cheeky bid for Bony anyone??

After today, I fucking would!!
Clever player, and not afraid to go in where it hurts (eh Vlad??)
Perfect cover now that Defoe's going IMHO!

I was thinking in the summer that he would be worth a punt at the £13 million odd he was sold for, but I think we've missed the boat on that one now. I can imagine a few other clubs would be interested if he became available, and the fee would be much more then the £13m Swansea paid as well.

Also, I don't think he would simply be cover for us but rather our leading man. But hey, never mind, we have Roberto Soldado!

Back
Top Bottom