Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holy hell if we don't bring in a left winger and sell off Andros, we might as well bring all the kiddies back and let them "run about a bit" for some blooding.

While nothing is of yet confirmed, this day went from some nice potential business to what could be the worst day of transfer business in club history.

Have I missed anything? (Except the badly constructed sentence.. doh)

otac.png

Some of you lot are so fucking simple. Calling for Sherwood out because the Daily Mail, I repeat the Daily Mail, said we are recalling Livermore. You cannot even recall a Premier League loan. Think about that level of journalism to not even fact check. Seriously discussing anything reported by the Mail should be an automatic binning.

Also we're not fucking selling Townsend to United. Have none of you ever listened to the podcast when Troy is on? FFS pull yourselves together. Some of you are embarrassing yourselves.

I think we should start a new TFC tradition on the day after the window shuts of publicly shaming people who meltdown regarding extremely dubious transfer stories. Maybe I8AVB will be available to lead the shaming of transfer melters...:adegrin2:

Seriously I can't believe some still actually believe the Mail. What could it possible take for them to do before you stop believing? What bullshit haven't they already made up?

Some of you lot are so fucking simple. Calling for Sherwood out because the Daily Mail, I repeat the Daily Mail, said we are recalling Livermore. You cannot even recall a Premier League loan. Think about that level of journalism to not even fact check. Seriously discussing anything reported by the Mail should be an automatic binning.

Also we're not fucking selling Townsend to United. Have none of you ever listened to the podcast when Troy is on? FFS pull yourselves together. Some of you are embarrassing yourselves.

I think we should start a new TFC tradition on the day after the window shuts of publicly shaming people who meltdown regarding extremely dubious transfer stories. Maybe I8AVB will be available to lead the shaming of transfer melters...:adegrin2:

Seriously I can't believe some still actually believe the Mail. What could it possible take for them to do before you stop believing? What bullshit haven't they already made up?
Relax dude.

I don't understand why some get a bit fed up with people knee-jerking a little during transfer windows.
I mean, deep down I (we) know most of these ITKs and DailyFail reports are probably tosh at the end of the day. But idk about you ... I kinda enjoy some of these heart-throbbing meltdowns.

It's all part of the fun and game of being a footie fan. This happens every year, and it shouldn't be something new, so it doesn't hurt to be enjoy and be part of the ride.

We have to brace ourselves! Take a deep breath, and consider the likely possibility of the return of Berbatov! If he dose comes, then he is the sort of player who needs/expects to be loved!! His reception, I anticipate will be "indifferent"!
I for one, I,am a hypocrite! Feel he can do a job for us (and I do) then he will get a pass from me. Like it or not, we are gonna have to give him some love. And I believe in return, he will pay us back!

If he dose arrive (not that bothered either way) I would get a bit excited at seeing him partner Soldado, now and then!

COYS!!

We have to brace ourselves! Take a deep breath, and consider the likely possibility of the return of Berbatov! If he dose comes, then he is the sort of player who needs/expects to be loved!! His reception, I anticipate will be "indifferent"!
Since I live nowhere near WHL, let alone England, I'll not be directly responsible for what kind of a welcome he'll get IF he does come back.

That being said, he made his bed and now he can fucking sleep in it. He didn't give one iota of a shit to how the fans felt, not a single bit of loyalty to the club that made him what he is, and now we need to pussy-foot around him because his little feelings may get hurt? Fuck that. The fans have every right to give him as chilly of a reception as they want. It wasn't the fact that he left, it was HOW he left. He can just deal with it now.

I for one, I,am a hypocrite! Feel he can do a job for us (and I do) then he will get a pass from me. Like it or not, we are gonna have to give him some love. And I believe in return, he will pay us back!
No. Like it or not, he is gonna have to earn the love. This is all of course IF he actually comes, which I hope does not happen in any way.

lol so we made him what he was now.....

I must have dream't him tearing the Bundesliga a new arsehole seasons on end and helping Leverkusen to a CL final then

Back
Top Bottom