Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now we need Levy to pull something off today, so that he is deserving of that.

Made an amendment - Transfer Deadline Edition:

6vq.gif

And likely what we'll have to put up with today

I don't want Berbatov, but missing out on him is still somehow disappointing.

EXACTLY!
...and THAT'S how SSN's coverage of TRANSFER DEADLINE WINDOW SLAMMING SHUT JIM SHITE DAY gets you...
they toy with your emotions... TELLING us how EXCITED Spurs fans are about Berbatov coming back... no we weren't, we were speculating about how polarised the support would be for him!

The ONLY way MOST of us would have been HAPPY to see Berbatov back, was if he came with his own personalised Time Machine set at 2008/09 and had never left us in the first place!

The suave, mid-20's, widow's peak, Andy Garcia version that captivated and charmed us all, was a much better proposition than the receding/balding 30+ version!

Having said that, he's probably not in Monaco at all today, and will no doubt be sulking from the bench at Hull tomorrow!

It does make you wonder why we rushed it all through this time last year, and brought his transfer forward 6 months...
then again, we're past masters at it!

It does make you wonder who really DOES run the show behind the scenes??

...one of these shady brothers I reckon; :levystare::levywhoa::levyeyes::levywtf::levylol:

It's the fact that you are dim enough to believe it in the first place. I just get the impression you know very little about football.
If you think that believing unreliable sources correlates to knowing little about football, then you really need major help.

Anyway, I'll just be done with you.
It's not the first time (and I'm not even the only one) that you have accused a foreigner (Americans, in particular) knowing little about footy. So whatever ... too-da-loo ...

Back
Top Bottom