Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have the day off work today. Seriously contemplating being one of the mongs who hang around the training ground waiting for glimpses of incoming players. No smartphone though so updates must be relayed via text.

8434165378_c6350e19ec_o.gif

Here's a visualisation that's about as realistic as our chances of a signing

8db8.gif

Lewis Holtby deal
Lewis Holtby's agent Markus Noack, speaking to BBC Sport: "Fulham have put much effort into Lewis. It is a very well-run club with an excellent manager in Rene Meulensteen. The system and philosophy, how Fulham play fits well with Lewis. He will have match practice in the second half of the season in his favourite position and then we'll see how things are going by summer. A return to the Bundesliga has been shattered due to circumstances we couldn't control."

:levylol:

Being American has nothing to do with it, you're just a bit dim.
I didn't feel like wasting my time and bringing up all your past comments, so this here should remind you and basically sum up your 'anti-american about footy ignorance' statements that you directly alluded to @ AZYID AZYID and to other members that you subtly mentioned instead.
Calm down on the anti American tone pls. There's no need for it. Thanks
Some are alright, majority are moronic.
Oh and if you have anything else to add, take it to pm ... don't spoil #LevyTime.

I didn't feel like wasting my time and bringing up all your past comments, so this here should remind you and basically sum up your 'anti-american about footy ignorance' statements that you directly alluded to @ AZYID AZYID and to other members that you subtly mentioned instead.

Oh and if you have anything else to add, take it to pm ... don't spoil #LevyTime.

Thanks for that, I am fully aware of what I have said in the past, however in your case I am not so sure that your ignorance is entirely dependent on the fact you are a yank.

Lets all be honest:

We won't hear anything until past midnight, at which point if we do anything it will be Levy acting as transfer sniper and pulling a decent signing out of the bag for a cut price (like VdV and Ade etc.)

We won't hear anything at all until after it happens, and then it won't be any of those we've heard about so far. #LevyTime

Back
Top Bottom