Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be a rip off, Bendtner alone is worth more than £35 mil :harrylol:

i see what you mean. without bendtner's 2 goals this season, they would be at least 4 points worse off which would put them 4th. the difference in prize money and tv revenue between 4th and 2nd, not to mention no CL revenue if they don't qualify would equate to more than £35m.

i like your modesty but personally, i value bendtner at £60m :chicco:

whos the bloke with the dog always takes him for a walk and we sign someone.. Get out there walk that dog Im bored stupid and need some news to get me through the day.. Tim has just killed deadline day for me. #TIMOUT just because im bored..

At least we can be glad that we don't sign anyone that Tim wants?

If the LvG "rumours" are true, then ...
more sbpendsh for jer nu bosh, yesh?

:avbfacepalm:

As much as I want him, or at least spurs, to succeed, he smack of a mid-table manager
Your post above shows how much you want HIM to succeed...

"at least we can be glad we didnt sign anyone that Tim wants"

Seen the Woolwich lot are linked to Kim Kallstrom??

Wasn't she the slutty one (one?) from Sex in the City...?
kim-cattrall-1.jpg

Your post above shows how much you want HIM to succeed...

"at least we can be glad we didnt sign anyone that Tim wants"

Because he has an unusual method of picking players - he rates a so a far unspectacular 19 year old over the likes of Holby and Capoue. I'd be worried about what this would mean for his transfer choices.

He is starting to look like a guy who knows not a lot but talks a lot:

" but believe me it’s not always the correct way to go about it - just to buy players and throw them at a manager."

Its his first.transfer.window.ever

"There’s no point bringing players in that I don’t sanction, because they’re not going to play.”

Seems quite arrogant and unproductive

"There’s no point bringing players in that I don’t sanction, because they’re not going to play.”

Seems quite arrogant and unproductive
Agreed... still better that than to waste the cash eh.....
:avbmad::chadliwtf::eriksenserious::lamelashock::levystare::avbfacepalm:

Its his first.transfer.window.ever

Indeed and he got the job two weeks before it opened.

Newsflash:
  1. Timmy haters wait until we play Everton and Liverpool to get a good idea of whether he is doing a good job, coming out to play after losing against city is crazy, he played the players who had served him well so far.
  2. We won't sign anybody

Agreed... still better that than to waste the cash eh.....
:avbmad::chadliwtf::eriksenserious::lamelashock::levystare::avbfacepalm:

In all fairness, AVB still had a fantastic CV bar Chelsea (who still won ECL with the squad he built).

Sherwood has no reputation as a manager yet. Is he really in the position to make those comments?

Rather irrelevant stat there? Plus he isn't on FM therefore must be regen or not real.
He actually is on FM. For some reason his name is Eugene Konoplyanka in the game. No idea why but it's the same player. Man U bought him in my save during the first season. He never played and they ruined him but looked like a solid player when first bought.

Back
Top Bottom