Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where is the Chadli talk coming from?
multiple-sources.gif

Remarkable revisionism with the predictable anti-AVB / pro-Arry throwback

BAE is a terrible 'defender' and a decent player going forward - if he was the Cameroonian Roberto Carlos you paint him to be - I'd imagine they would have been number of clubs looking for his signature in the summer, hell event the bottom 5. Yet he somehow ended up in the Championship. Poor old BAE, always misunderstood and unappreciated. Fortunately, I won't let a few 'funny' tweets mask the fact his concentration levels at the back weer shocking. And if Verts is 'pissed' for having to help out the team that pays his fucking salary by occasionally playing the same position he plays for his national team - he can jog on too. Professionalism, eh.

To be fair, I think he went to QPR out of favouritism towards Harry, as I am led to believe he still speaks to Levy (hence Carroll and BAE allowed to go there)

BAE is a terrible 'defender' and a decent player going forward - if he was the Cameroonian Roberto Carlos you paint him to be - I'd imagine they would have been number of clubs looking for his signature in the summer, hell event the bottom 5. Yet he somehow ended up in the Championship. Poor old BAE, always misunderstood and unappreciated. Fortunately, I won't let a few 'funny' tweets mask the fact his concentration levels at the back weer shocking. And if Verts is 'pissed' for having to help out the team that pays his fucking salary by occasionally playing the same position he plays for his national team - he can jog on too. Professionalism, eh.

BAE can go, Verts can go.....the "backstabbers" can "fuck off".....Sherwood can go, Bentaleb can go, Lloris is a "mercenary" and can go......

Everyone but AVB?

How long you going to cry about this, seriously?

Holtby's gone to relegation threatened fulham i see....

You've spent the past fortnight cunting Sherwood off because Capoue and Holtby have been going on about wanting to move yet think we should ditch Jan?.

You are more inconsistant than a zombie. :ap:

Funny....he should start for Spurs, but ends up at Fulham.

Where were all the top 5 teams from all over Europe fighting for his signature...I mean, the January window is notoriously difficult to find talent, and here we are, dangling Holtby out like a carrot for a month....and he ends up at Craven Cottage..

Funny....he should start for Spurs, but ends up at Fulham.

Where were all the top 5 teams from all over Europe fighting for his signature...I mean, the January window is notoriously difficult to find talent, and here we are, dangling Holtby out like a carrot for a month....and he ends up at Craven Cottage..
Says a lot about how well thought of he really is around Europe.

Apparently Chadli's agent has all but offended Swansea by saying that even if they are interested, he'd rather stay at a club like Spurs and become someone
:bentley:

Apparently Chadli's agent has all but offended Swansea by saying that even if they are interested, he'd rather stay at a club like Spurs and become someone
:bentley:

If Timmy was honest when saying "we're covered in the striker department" suggesting he will utilize both Lamela and Chadli, I'm confused as to how that would work with Chadli away on loan.

No you conspiracy loon, I'm saying that he is incapable of playing a high line because he is lazy. That is a criticism of BAE, for being lazy, not of AVB. Do you understand? You seem to think that players can be only good or bad. That you either love a manager or loath a manager and that if you hated one, you have to love the other.

BAE would not have worked for AVBs tactics and he was completely right not to use him. He was an idiot for isolating a player not 12 months after publicly declaring he had learnt his lesson over man management, but that is another thread entirely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom