Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone got a reason why people pretend to be important, like pretending to be Sky Sports News on twitter and tweeting made up stuff.

Is there a reason besides mental health issues why people do that :lennon:

Anyone got a reason why people pretend to be important, like pretending to be Sky Sports News on twitter and tweeting made up stuff.

There's weird people out there as this forum itself demonstrates.

I think you'll find that they're called attention seeking whores.

:harrysmile:

I've just heard we've managed to secure three promising foreign lads before the deadline... and all three will go straight into the Squad against Hull...

:vert::paulinhowtf::kaboullol:

Levy's at it again! :levylol:

Anyone got a reason why people pretend to be important
Quawa00.jpg

Read it.

Imo it's people who don't have many friends or much of a social life. It's a good way for them to interact and get attention without having to go outside of their comfort zone.
& they can justify it to themselves by saying it's cos they like winding people up etc.

Basically losers in denial

As Kenobi once said who's more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him, what we are all doing on here is utter stupidity

I thought we needed a decent striker to replace defoe and a left back because we dont have any good ones. If Levy was serious about achieving CL football surely he would have strenghthened in this area. I can only conclude he aint that bothered.

Back
Top Bottom