Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You dont spunk money to cover inujuries imo
As much as I hate the cunt, bringing in Berbatoss would've been a very sensible move, especially if it were a loan. Hardly "spunking money". What happens now if Ade gets injured after Defoe is gone? Back to Soldado as lone striker?

Same problem at left back if Rose gets injured. Naughton for the run in.

Sorry, but those possibilities don't fill me with confidence.

As much as I hate the cunt, bringing in Berbatoss would've been a very sensible move, especially if it were a loan. Hardly "spunking money". What happens now if Ade gets injured after Defoe is gone? Back to Soldado as lone striker?

All it would have taken is 2 loan deals. Didn't need to be amazing. Just 2 squad players on loan to see us until summer.

All it would have taken is 2 loan deals. Didn't need to be amazing. Just 2 squad players on loan to see us until summer.
Exactly. This is previous Januarys all over again, where one or two key signings could've made the difference. This time though it seems to be the manager rather than chairman who is not taking the plunge.

everything.jpg

This time though it seems to be the manager rather than chairman who is not taking the plunge.
DL: Timmeleh, we're letting you go.

TS: But I got us fifth!

DL: But we finished a mere point behind Liverpool. If you had pushed for striker cover in January, the double skull fracture from the Ade/Soldado collision at Hull wouldn't have cost us so many points. I asked you if you wanted anyone. I gave you money. And you said no. Where did you learn to be so stingy?

TS: I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU, DAD! I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!!!

Bindippers got Konoplyanka.. so literally everyone around us has strengthened expect for us who let Holtby go off on loan

Utd: Mata
LFC: Konoplyanka
EFC: Traore
Chelsea: Salah/Zouma/Matic
Even Woolwich signed Kallstrom...

Only City didn't and they have the best squad in the league

Bindippers got Konoplyanka.. so literally everyone around us has strengthened expect for us who let Holtby go off on loan

City just took the piss and said "we've beat you twice horrifically, and we can still sign two players for millions if we want....

...but nah, don't need 'em!"

Bastards.

It's alright, Tim doesn't need any more either *dread* (hopes for secret message within this)

Razvan Rat apparently released by West Ham. Romanian captain and left-back. @ Dan D Dan D what you think? :lamelashock:
Razvan Rat is retired since 2013 from the national team ,and no longer captain,of course ,was replaced by Vlad Chiriches (24 years old) in september 2013 (as captain) Razvan Rat is history (33 years old almost),i heard he's going now in Turkey to eat kebab at Besiktas Istanbul...

should we start to fall away in the league, which Im concerned we might, would it be reasonable for the WHL crowd to start asking "Wheres The Fucking Money Gone"

As much as I hate Berbatov, the fucking slag, he would have been a good option, as he didn't need to be the main man and would have been a good option. Unlike last time, he couldn't hold us to ransom, chuck his toys out, or if he did, just send the cunt litter picking in Haringey.
We all know that 99% of them are cunts anyway, so I'm done with trying to like them as a person. I just want them to deliver for Spurs, I don't need to put posters on my walls.

But we signed 7 in the summer who were supposed to strengthen us too, half of them havent shown up yet!

We are the only club ever who give Directors of football, even Capellos best mate a confidence problem, first he tries to resign now he has disappeared!

Classic spurs! I think we only really needed a left back, no point signing people for sake of it

Back
Top Bottom