Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Womens football is eventful for sure. Some decent skills on show, sandwiched between periods of pub team level defending. I liked Cameroon's tribute to 70's era Leeds in the 2nd half.

I can see England shitting their way to the semis. Norway are much better footballers but England are physically bigger and probably got more fuel in the tank.

Every game they've looked dead set on giving their lead away tho...

Phil Neville is worried about that game being broadcast worldwide, but he's quite happy to let his hairdye go public. Double standards.

One good thing about the women's game is that when they go down, they're generally properly hurt, not play acting like Chelski or Salah.

One good thing about the women's game is that when they go down, they're generally properly hurt, not play acting like Chelski or Salah.

th

Who’s doing the analysis Logan & Dublin but the bint in the purple dress says there are not enough good refs?
Why not have experienced male refs until there are enough capable women? We’ve females in the men’s game!

Who’s doing the analysis Logan & Dublin but the bint in the purple dress says there are not enough good refs?
Why not have experienced male refs until there are enough capable women? We’ve females in the men’s game!

I did wonder that myself... No like most of the men couldn't do with the practice as it is.....

On another note.... No VAR/replay on the screens in the stadiums next season.... If you think this stadium got moody today; this is gonna cause riots in the EPL. Apparently the reasoning that it won't be shown unless it is definitive; but if it's not definitive why are they even giving the decision FFS????

Such a mess.

Just gonna see more and more tweaks to the rules to accomodate VAR as the seasons pass.

Cameroon were reacting like my kids when they are banned from the Xbox, actually that’s a lie, my kids don’t react that ridiculously

Was a real flash-back to the old skool WCs where there were minow nations sprinkled in the mix that you could tell didn't really know the rules of the game.

Back
Top Bottom