Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I did wonder that myself... No like most of the men couldn't do with the practice as it is.....

On another note.... No VAR/replay on the screens in the stadiums next season.... If you think this stadium got moody today; this is gonna cause riots in the EPL. Apparently the reasoning that it won't be shown unless it is definitive; but if it's not definitive why are they even giving the decision FFS????

Such a mess.

Just gonna see more and more tweaks to the rules to accomodate VAR as the seasons pass.
I’m not demeaning the women’s game but if the farce of today’s game and the other incidents that have occurred due to the refs then the women’s game will never be taken seriously.

Accusations from the CamerLOONs in the tunnel that Fifa are racist.
And that is why they were getting so upset. They have the mindset that every decision that goes against them is racially motivated. The ref has a red and yellow card while the Cameroon players have a race card.

And that is why they were getting so upset. They have the mindset that every decision that goes against them is racially motivated. The ref has a red and yellow card while the Cameroon players have a race card.

Do they have previous or are you bringing, ahem, 'baggage' into the discussion?

For a whole host of reasons, mainly being pricks
So not for spending too much time on it you’ve banned them and instead you encourage them to read a book or take them outside for fresh air and a game of rounders?

So not for spending too much time on it you’ve banned them and instead you encourage them to read a book or take them outside for fresh air and a game of rounders?

Why are you so interested?

Yes we encourage them to read. They are only allowed on the Xbox certain times at the weekend.

I find this particularly surprising given that, well, if FIFA was so racist then France might have had some trouble winning the men's World Cup.
:llorishuh:

Do they have previous or are you bringing, ahem, 'baggage' into the discussion?
Perhaps you are the one with the baggage. The Cameroon players were complaining of racism with regards to our second goal, which was good. And the Cameroon girl crying about her disallowed goal. That's not normal.

Last edited:
PCf24Pg.jpg
hello :llorishowudoin:

Perhaps you are the one with the baggage. The Cameroon players were complaing of racism with regards to our second goa,l which was good. And the Cameroon girl crying about her disallowed goal. That's not normal.

I was the one that brought it up you muppet!

You said "They have the mindset that every decision that goes against them is racially motivated"

.....I aksed if they have previous?

Back
Top Bottom