Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a good performance. Surprised by how they beasted Norway, who I expected a lot more from. However if England defend like that against France or USA it's going to be trouble. They can actually take advantage of their opportunities.

Where have England found all these girls who can play soccer? I thought most girls in that country get knocked up, before they graduate high school.

Where have England found all these girls who can play soccer? I thought most girls in that country get knocked up, before they graduate high school.
Fake news. Don't believe everything The Donald tells you.

giphy.gif

It's going to be absolutely scorching for the matches tomorrow.

The levels of disco minge doesn't bear thinking about...
Yeh it will likely spoil the remainder of this tournament. It's already had an effect, some teams are starting to look very tired from running around in that heat, Norway certainly did.

Back
Top Bottom