Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1uiLkTr.jpg
Ahh, you have to love Trump rallies...

I just found out Rapinoe refuses to go to the White House lol.
It's not like someone invited her.

I mean, most of our 30 years of being a country has been under bad PMs and Presidents, but ffs, just respect the institution of President. (if I can say it like that)

It's okay Americans, you aren't the only one who have bad president.

Enjoyable tournament. Too predictable throughout and not enough drama for my taste, has to be said. The heat and atrocious refereeing at times definitely spoilt it somewhat. And shame that some of the more aesthetically watchable footballing teams couldn't compete with the better funded and physically superior ones. But still I'm glad to have watched it all, I've been keeping up with these major international cups for years now (probably since 2012 or 11), and I'll definitely watch the next one. Might even keep an eye on the odd domestic game between now and then if it's easily accessible and publicised.

Back
Top Bottom