Women's football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only problem is that there is no money or fucking involved in talking about whether or not a footballer is fit.

If you want to fuck, go to a club and chat some girl up.

You can do alot worse than going out with a female footballer. More and more money will be coming into the womens game in the future. Me personally, id love a woman thats into football. We could go to games instead of shitty rom-coms, we could chill and play fifa naked. etc etc.

Its not a deal breaker, and i'll support anyone in a spurs shirt. But i dont understand, are you saying im not allowed to find a female attractive? Just because they play football for a living im not allowed to say they're physically appealing? As soon as they pull on a shirt, do they become human beings of indeterminable sex?
What if she also has a great personality? Am i suppose to think of her as boring because she plays football? Where does it end? Are all female footballers destined for a sexless, solitary life?

Women also can lack "sports(wo)manship"...

OUT OF ORDER

Goalkeeper tears ACL and writhes in agony while opponents score into empty net to spark outrage​

DEPORTIVO TOLUCA WOMEN were guilty of bad sportsmanship when they took advantage of a horrible injury to score against Atletico San Luis.
The incident occurred in the 34th minute when San Luis goalkeeper Stefani Jimenez went to collect a loose ball.

Women also can lack "sports(wo)manship"...

OUT OF ORDER

Goalkeeper tears ACL and writhes in agony while opponents score into empty net to spark outrage​

DEPORTIVO TOLUCA WOMEN were guilty of bad sportsmanship when they took advantage of a horrible injury to score against Atletico San Luis.
The incident occurred in the 34th minute when San Luis goalkeeper Stefani Jimenez went to collect a loose ball.

If she asked me in person, I would absolutely say that I'd totally have been sportmanlike and put the ball out.

Because goddamn...

l2ay1l8bdkb81.jpg

Otherwise I'd be screaming at my team to fucking well score and then check up on her.
:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom