Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread's initial score prediction:
NIL - TWO

Wha' d'ya reckon ?

Lennon and Bale - both on f**king top top form.
Dembele and Sandro will totally boss the midfield.
Go and score some f**king goals!
There is so much history, how much time do we have?

"Two nil - and you fucked it up", we all sang loudly less than 2 years ago.
Wot a top top quality day 20 November 2010 was-
Bale, VDV then Kaboul (in from VDV) 2:3.
[There was also Danny Rose's stunning goal earlier on 14 April 2:1 at the Lane].

And...... Malbranque's goal (the nail in the coffin for the 5:1 win) on the wonderful evening of 22 Jan 2008. Later followed by Woody's header to win the League Cup at Wembley Feb 2008; - a great day out). Woolwich Scum have had no trophies in their f**king dusty trophy cabinet for eight years because they are lightweight shite, crap at football and irrelevant tossers.

The Scum v Spurs Sat 17 Nov 2012, in two weeks will be another big win for Spurs; the Scum are so so lightweight, so shite. I do not have enough loyalty points to get a ticket- and, of course, it's sold out. I :baeshock: :baeshock: would love to :bmj: :bmj: buy a face value away ticket if anyone is ill, can't make it at the last minute, any ticket that might be going really, as long as I don't have to sit anywhere with or near Scum......

The Scum are not the type of side we "need" Dembele for imo. I think Sandro and Hudd could unlock them quite effectively.

City, however, will fuck us up the arse without him.

As we have looked as capable of keeping a clean sheet as Katie price is at keeping her legs shut I would be amazed if we won 2-0 there.

7-5 Spurs after we go 4 nil down.

Wtf starting match threads more than a week I'm advance with two other games in between? Got to be a forfeit in there somewhere surely?

I'm off to make the Liverpool home match thread. Haters gon hate

cIa46.png

I shudder to think what the scum will do to our central midfield of Huddlestone, Siggy and Dempsey. Wonder if AVB should consider playing Vertonghen in midfield and having Naughton fill in at left back.

We will lose at the Emirates
We will win at White Hart Lane
We'll take 3 points from each other this season.

Back
Top Bottom