Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My dad left at half time, he told me he couldn't bare them gloating. I stayed right to the end and I thought to myself when it was 4-1 that I didn't care if this goes to 7 or 8-1, I just didnt want it to end. I was proud of our team and our fans in that second half. I was proud of Dawsons tackle on Walnutt, Sandros being his usual beast, Tom Carroll being as composed as ever in his first PL NLD.
I dont think our fans would have reacted like we did had there not been any 1882 events. The 5 or so minutes yid army was quality. Could you imagine if it was the other way round? They were 4-1 down at the lane with 20 minutes left and down to 10 men, there would be about 10 left in their end.

This completely echos my sentiments of the game.

Losing Ade was the deathknell of it. Impressed with the performances second half and for AVB actually rolling the dice to try and get something out of it. If Bale had put that ball across goal in the path of Defoe could have been a completely different outcome.

In addition we've now played three of the hardest away games of the season and aren't in complete no mans land

In addition we've now played three of the hardest away games of the season and aren't in complete no mans land

Exactly look at the bright side. Those hard away fixtures you talk of United, City and Scum, we lost all three.
We got three more points than we did from those fixtures last year.

Well that was a crappy Saturday!

We came out of the blocks so well and were passing the ball around with ease and looked sharp and classy up and until the sending off and then the wheels well and truly came off. Those scum bags are hard to enough to play against with 11 men so giving them a 1 man advantage for most of the came really wasn't funny! I am most annoyed with the fact we gave in so easily before half time...3 goals???!! Cheers!!
AVB set us up well and after half time and it would have been game on if we had scored a bit earlier as they would have been flapping (like they were after Bale scored). I feel for him as the muppets on Twitter are blaming him but what can you do against such a good attacking team like the scum bags?

Hey ho.. we move on now with winnable but still difficult games coming up. Beating the spammers will be a decent tonic although I will be feeling glum for the whole of this week. There's nothing worse than a Monday morning in an office full of arsehole scummers.

They can call us whatever they want.

They will always be South London cheating bastards who lied and bribed their way into the league in the first place and have absolutely no right to be in OUR North London .

Every derby we have my hatred for them gets a little more. Plus the more shit they give the more I love Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and the more I detest them.

The only thing i liked about that game (except for that vile beast'hope' that accompanied me up untill min 17) was something that was also tweeted by tehTrunk tehTrunk namely seeing that Bale really hates that scum with everything he has. I have rarely seen him entering into a scrap or making it plain clear that he despises this or that player but you could see that against that scum he just wishes to obliterate them. Behind the discussion about Ade , you could see him having a go at Wilshere (i think) and the hate on his face was pretty remarkable

The only thing i liked about that game (except for that vile beast'hope' that accompanied me up untill min 17) was something that was also tweeted by tehTrunk tehTrunk namely seeing that Bale really hates that scum with everything he has. I have rarely seen him entering into a scrap or making it plain clear that he despises this or that player but you could see that against that scum he just wishes to obliterate them. Behind the discussion about Ade , you could see him having a go at Wilshere (i think) and the hate on his face was pretty remarkable

Not surprised given the number of their fans that gave him abuse when he joined twitter

Probably the reason that AVB has been reluctant to play Ade and Defoe together... one gets injured and we are down to a single senior striker....

The sending off has achieved the same..... personally I'd rather see Coulibaly get a game ahead of Dempsey.

One small enjoyment I took from watching the game on telly is when they were 4-1 up they were audibly signing. Then when we got a goal back they went deathly silent, you could smell the fear that we were going to come back. Ah well, wasn't to be. Anyway, fuck em. Bunch of used tampons. Can't we all just get along now please? This has all been unbareable enough without reading all this shit... Or at least have an actual fight until the death and get it over with. Admin Admin I still can't line space, WTF. Teach me... Just like you did last night.

One small enjoyment I took from watching the game on telly is when they were 4-1 up they were audibly signing. Then when we got a goal back they went deathly silent, you could smell the fear that we were going to come back. Ah well, wasn't to be. Anyway, fuck em. Bunch of used tampons. Can't we all just get along now please? This has all been unbareable enough without reading all this shit... Or at least have an actual fight until the death and get it over with. Admin Admin I still can't line space, WTF. Teach me... Just like you did last night.

I have no idea what you're doing wrong.

Seriously.

No idea.

To be fair, this is true regardless of whether we play Ade and Defoe together.
I agree, but if you only have 2 senior strikers and one gets injured during a match, you have to either adjust your formation or play someone out of position.

If you are 451 from the start, or if you have a decent striker on the bench, you can simply replace like for like and have minimal disruption.

Back
Top Bottom