Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

to the tune of jim'll fix it....

you come from woolwich
and that was the start of it.
invade north london
you pile of nomadic shit!
that's what done it,
that's why we fucking hate you...
and you and you!
there's this one thing
that we all want from you,
just get the fuck out
and take arsene wenger too!
we wanna see it...
the arse-raped backside of you
and you and you!
ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba- etc.
and you and you!
ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba- etc.
and you and you-ou-ou!

Sorry to be away so long (no one missed me I'm sure). Sandys been keeping me busy. Not sure if this has been previously mentioned and i cant go back that far. My only thought is where was this Howard webb in the World Cup final? Blatant red card - yes, but Webb is a cunt of the highest order.

There's always a line when it comes to sick chanting, for me the line gets further away at games like this.

mine's anything north of this...

Thames%20Map%20Big%20TXT1.gif

Talking about fans, an Woolwich supporter text me saying some of the Spurs chanting was a disgrace, I dont think he was on the wind up so was wondering if anything controversial was being sung? Or was the Soooool, Sol, song doing the rounds? Or Eduardo whats that popping out of your sock ones?

Their fans sing worse, you just cant actually hear them in the ground.

The one real enjoyment I had was when it went 4-2 the whole ground (bar our lot of course) went silent. It was almost as if they had that self doubt creeping in.

Back
Top Bottom