Woolwich Scum away Sunday 14 March 4.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair to me, what I said at the get go was he would not have been my choice, but I'm intrigued to see what he can do. I praised some of the early tactical changes he made, I absolutely was on board with Pochettino going and I'm not yearning for him either.

I don't know what he's instructing, but either he's not getting the message across or he's not instructing it. Either way, whatever he's doing isn't yielding either performances or results of acceptable levels and it's been the same for months.

If it's the players constantly, then either after 18 months he should have worked it out with them or stopped picking them.

Seems a bit of a coincidence that the same performance/result issues got him fired from his last two jobs. That Utd team are now 2nd.

Are you even prepared to entertain Mourinho could at least be part of the problem if not the only one (which he isn't).
Yes he is part of the problem along with Levy and the players

He wasn’t my first choice either and I was quite prepared to have a change of playing style to win things

The difference between me and quite a few posters is that I haven’t given up yet and I believe that he should be backed this Summer with maybe a DOF and given until the end of next season

We could still win both the Europa and The League Cup and finish top six this season
Then kick on next season

While Jose made errors on Sunday that doesn’t excuse the performances of certain players that I mentioned

Yes he is part of the problem along with Levy and the players

He wasn’t my first choice either and I was quite prepared to have a change of playing style to win things

The difference between me and quite a few posters is that I haven’t given up yet and I believe that he should be backed this Summer with maybe a DOF and given until the end of next season

We could still win both the Europa and The League Cup and finish top six this season
Then kick on next season

While Jose made errors on Sunday that doesn’t excuse the performances of certain players that I mentioned

Obviously I want him gone. I do not look forward to watching us. Even when we are beating the bottom fodder there's something very sterile about it.

But even being pragmatic, if even his defenders are acknowledging he's at least part of the problem, I would be extremely worried about giving the guy more money to blow on players that might not be any use to the next guy. I wasn't blown away his last window, if he's signing off on donkeys like Doherty From his mate Mendes's stables.

Obviously I want him gone. I do not look forward to watching us. Even when we are beating the bottom fodder there's something very sterile about it.

But even being pragmatic, if even his defenders are acknowledging he's at least part of the problem, I would be extremely worried about giving the guy more money to blow on players that might not be any use to the next guy. I wasn't blown away his last window, if he's signing off on donkeys like Doherty From his mate Mendes's stables.
I always look forward to watching us

It’s called being a fan I suppose

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦

From 10-minutes in my Mrs knew we were getting battered down our right hand side, it was obvious that Doc was being targeted. Luiz had all the time in the world to spray balls down that sideas no one was pressing him. Just a simple change of tactic was to switch Bale and Lucas and for the life of me I can’t see how José couldn’t see that
No idea what the bloody fuck he was doing there!

Needed to do a Dier and pull him off sharpish.

I think being a fan is not wanting your team to be shit.

There was me thinking you didn't want a cunt off. C'est la vie.
I don’t

What makes you think that I do?

I don’t want my team to be shit

I also don’t want my team to be unfairly criticised by so called ‘experts’ like you and when that happens I will react

C’est la vie

Suggesting your a fan and anyone who isn't enjoying watching us isn't?

So it's OK for so called "experts" like you to criticise players?

Usual hypocritical bollocks.
You’re the expert in your mind but you just carry on

I’m looking forward to tomorrow game and my team progressing to the next stage

You however are looking forward to us losing to suit your agenda of getting our manager sacked

C’est la vie

You’re the expert in your mind but you just carry on

I’m looking forward to tomorrow game and my team progressing to the next stage

You however are looking forward to us losing to suit your agenda of getting our manager sacked

C’est la vie
Our football is arse wiping bad , with the attacking talent we have it does not need to be so.

Your opinion and a separate argument

Im looking forward to seeing my team progress tomorrow by whatever means
So you enjoyed the way we played against Woolwich and countless other teams when we played the same way?
if the answer is yes , then clearly that is your opinion and we will just have to agree to differ

No idea what the bloody fuck he was doing there!

Needed to do a Dier and pull him off sharpish.

Actually, re-watching its clear that it was Holjberg's job to help out Doherty, no Bale's. Bale was clearly instructed to stay wide right to receive the ball and switch it quickly to Son's run.

On the goal we conceded it was Ndombele who gave up and failed to track the runner and Holjberg who failed to intercept the cross (I believe he expected Ndombele to intercept it).

I always look forward to watching us

It’s called being a fan I suppose

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
b86c22c7-2feb-4d47-bc4f-9348a36b1632.gif

Aurier had a knock and couldn’t start

Son now does chase back and help the FB
Didn’t use to but does now under Jose

Bale should have done the same but couldn’t be bothered
Beneath him clearly

I agree Doherty is dog shit!

No that's not bales job for the whole game. He should be getting forward and the entire team should be pressing together. Are you seriously telling me we needed to defend a 1-1 draw. Says it all about the mentality of the team and some fans

Back
Top Bottom