Woolwich V Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BdYGj-bCYAAMoXU.jpg:large

Thing is- nothing is finished. Let's see how the year ends. I hope for their sake they're not mugging themselves off.

And yes - if there was a cup for December theyd win it.

Yeah, but they really would be guilty of the; "Our Jews are alright, it's them Spurs Yids that are the problem" mentality!

I'm gonna use the 'P' word to emphasise my point;
My wife (half Indian, thank you very much) was once told to her face that; "(She) was alright, it's them other Pakis we can't stand"

THAT'S the kind of warped logic many 'Hissing' West Ham/Woolwich fans have... they probably DO have Jewish friends, but simply don't make the connection.

Not sure if you are having issues with your computer or something but I don't appear to be seeing any pics...

OK, enough... this is getting out of control... does everyone who THINKS it, have to let the world know what they're thinking? Or is Twitter actually a cunning device to allow pricks like this enough rope to hang themselves with??
Thank gawd he said 'YID' ...as he may have a case to answer now!

Jesus there are some right proper cunts out there!
I hope the cunt never has to watch one of his loved ones die a slow, painful, horrible death one day...
that might make the despicable prick think!
Then again, I doubt he has any 'loved' ones... who'd love the cunt?

All anti-semitism aside, and this has probably already been said in one of the previous 71 pages, but to me the two biggest mistakes Sherwood made were:

1. Starting Bentaleb over Capoue. Seems crazy to me to not start a holding MF against the scum, especially with Dawson at CB.

2. Not making a tactical change on the left MF during the game. It seemed obvious to me, and certainly to the scum, that we were going to go up the right flank with Lennon/Walker. We had fuck all up the left.

Last edited:

I know I've already commented on this (as have plenty of others) but it's worth re-iterating just how disgustingly awful and wrong this twat is...
Seriously, it's like he looked up all the most offensive sentiments he could find, and put them all in one glori-arse reply...
Assuming he meant it at the time of writing, I couldn't give a tramp's rancid arsehole if he did or didn't retract it later, with a grovelling apology, just to get some more 'likes'...
I dare not put what I genuinely hope happens to this cunt of an excuse for a human being...

If the police crack down on all the racist/anti-Semitic tweets, this is probably what Woolwich's next home game will look like

800px-Inside_the_Emirates_Stadium_-_Panorama.jpg

Back
Top Bottom