Woolwich V Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

im not sure but doesnt this mean townsend has a somewhat guaranteed spot now that walcotts off - someone enlighten me i dont know anything bout the world cup especially england

im not sure but doesnt this mean townsend has a somewhat guaranteed spot now that walcotts off - someone enlighten me i dont know anything bout the world cup especially england
Townsend or Lennon. Or both. I'd pick Lennon over Townsend to be fair, not sure what Hodgson would do though.

Townsend or Lennon. Or both. I'd pick Lennon over Townsend to be fair, not sure what Hodgson would do though.

I liked the fact that on SSN 'Rag review' this morning, the first two names mentioned to step on the plane to replace #prayforTheo were Townsend & Lennon!

That's GOTTA piss the Gooners off!!

BdYGj-bCYAAMoXU.jpg:large
Interesting fact.....This little prick's name is Myles Gooden, a wannabe rapper from Swindon, his Dad was/is a very well known DJ/producer on the House music scene in the 80s and 90s...Dave Angel.
Im 99.9% sure Dave Angel's brother is Ty Gooden, an ex professional footballer, who was at Woolwich as a kid, but spent his playing career in the lower leagues.
Ty Gooden is currently working as a France based, European scout for...........drumroll..........Woolwich.

Interesting fact.....This little prick's name is Myles Gooden, a wannabe rapper from Swindon, his Dad was/is a very well known DJ/producer on the House music scene in the 80s and 90s...Dave Angel.
Im 99.9% sure Dave Angel's brother is Ty Gooden, an ex professional footballer, who was at Woolwich as a kid, but spent his playing career in the lower leagues.
Ty Gooden is currently working as a France based, European scout for...........drumroll..........Woolwich.

Good woirk Lieutenant!
peter-falk-as-columbo.jpg

....an' a'nudder ting.... where were ya on da night of da Moider??

blimey, dave angel did a gig once for me and my mates... 'keep sundays special'

Well his son is no bloody Angel thats for sure!!!

Back
Top Bottom