Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Popping my match thread cherry with this (yeah I know, we still have Tbilisi on Thursday but this game deserves a build up).

For me, the line up has to be:

Lloris

Walker Dawson Jan Rose

Sandro Capoue
Paulinho

Townsend Soldado Chadli
Lets fucking smash 'em. Sandro and Capoue will be sowing pockets into their shorts for their midfield.

If you're not already buzzing for Sunday, watch this:

and...

COME ON YOU SPURS

Watching the chelsea man u match, I am firmly of the opinion that with enough belief and the odd Top Gun volleyball scene we've got enough motion to rip a new beansprout from asshole to breakfast

Lloris

Walker - Dawson - Verts - Rose

Paulinho Capoue

Townsend Holtby Chadli

Soldado

I fuckin wish.

As much as I generally look forward to this game, the one I've got circled on my calendar is at the Bridge. I want that one more than I want air to breathe.

.............................Lloris

Walker..........Vert........Daws...............Rose

..........Sandro.......................Capoue

.......................Paulinho

Lennon.....................................Chadli

.......................Soldado

Cunts aint beating that, dont give a fuck

Let's bury these cunts! Sick of getting 3 goal hidings and going down without a fight at their place. Soldado to be the difference (hopefully).

Let's bury these cunts! Sick of getting 3 goal hidings and going down without a fight at their place. Soldado to be the difference (hopefully).

No chance we get abused even with nine men in this one. Our back line is going in with heads held high, and have had a year now to work out kinks among themselves, with Lloris, and now a couple games with Capoue. We go to the Emirates in far better shape than we did last year, even sans our Premier League Player of the Year.

I really, REALLY wish to see Holtby playing his best against Tbilisi and kinda forcing his way into the starting lineup for sunday. He can be a real difference maker on this team.

Back
Top Bottom