World class facilities FC vs Vitesse 4th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the dad literally posted pictures of his son crying on twitter?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TAKING A PHOTO OF IT WHEN YOUR SON IN CRYING IN FRONT OF YOU FFS

Disgraceful, the man should be ashamed of himself. all these pictch invaders and nonces with cardboard looking for players shirts

embarrassing man

Yeah that's pretty disgraceful, he deleted the Tweet after getting loads of heat from people, he even tagged Harry Kane haha

I bet the police didn't even take his shirt and probably wants another one :gallashmm:

No idea what they do with the shirts, suspect a few end up on ebay etc..

There is also this fad of signs, usually scribbled on the shittiest piece of cardboard, found round the bins at the back of a take-away shop. Then scribbled with a marker pen....

Harry, can i Pleez have you're Shurt....

There is also this fad of signs, usually scribbled on the shittiest piece of cardboard, found round the bins at the back of a take-away shop. Then scribbled with a marker pen....

Harry, can i Pleez have you're Shurt....

Annoys the shit out of me......

Parents just encouraging an "I want... I want..." mentality from their likely already spoiled little brats whom usually already have all 3 kits at home anyway.......

(See that girl who got the Mason Mount shirt at the WC...... An absolute 'has it all' princess.)

I think the players should just sign their shirts after the match and then send them all out to local kids charities so they can be auctioned instead.

I've given Gio plenty of stick before, but tbf he was only on the pitch a matter of minutes before that chance.

I quickly forgave him the miss.... It was his half-arsed pressing that made my blood boil..... 7 minute cameo.... We'd just got back to 10-10 and had a lead to cling to..... Lazy cunt should have been an animal, not backing off from 50/50s against 9 fucking men!

Same as Dele vs Everton in the FAC last year.....

The night they respectively lost my support.

Last edited:
That guy their RB looks like the character from the Wii

260325508-256-k533990.jpg

i

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Well that was not as easy as expected but was more entertaining than recent matches with more intent shown. We got the result and win the next 2 matches and we top the group. Much too open in the first half and could have conceded more. Tightened up in 2nd half but after the Romero red card it was a siege and we got away with it. There will be tweaks to the tactics and hopefully things will improve. The problem at the time of the substitutions was getting the ball out and yet Kane stayed on and the 2 fastest forwards, Son & Moura went off. One of them would have provided a better threat although it was Kane being fouled leading to another Red card that turned the game.

Let Conte clear out the whole lot. If he says Hojbjerg is shit (which I doubt), get rid of him. Same goes for everyone. If he can't get a tune out of this squad, it means that nobody can. Levy should listen to him now, and not do as he pleases.

Hojbjerg and Skipp were awful, made Winks look World Class when he came on.
Romero should start cutting his lunges. He's a good defender, but he's extremely aggressive, and he's gonna start being the target for strikers if he goes on like this.
Dier is shite. Way too inconsistent to be at our level. The fact that he's also not HG means that we can get rid of him without worrying.
I loved the look of Reguilon and Emerson, especially in the first half. They're gonna come good as wing-backs.
I loved Lo Celso, and I've also stuck my neck on the line for him, even here, but he's a shadow of his former self. If he goes on like this, Conte will get rid of him in january.
The front 3 were meh.

Conte has a lot of work, but I fully believe he's gonna come good. He's ruthless enough to get rid of the shite here, and he's prestigious enough that no one will doubt his judgement.

On to Everton, God knows which version of Spurs will show up...
They’re not so hot and we’ll win

1-2
COYS

Well that was not as easy as expected but was more entertaining than recent matches with more intent shown. We got the result and win the next 2 matches and we top the group. Much too open in the first half and could have conceded more. Tightened up in 2nd half but after the Romero red card it was a siege and we got away with it. There will be tweaks to the tactics and hopefully things will improve. The problem at the time of the substitutions was getting the ball out and yet Kane stayed on and the 2 fastest forwards, Son & Moura went off. One of them would have provided a better threat although it was Kane being fouled leading to another Red card that turned the game.
That's not 100% true. If we win our final 2 games, but Rennes win their next one (against Vitesse), they can finish above us on goal difference. Mathematically, topping the group is out of our hands and in theirs, at the moment.

At this point in time we can win the group, but so can Rennes. Our final game, at home against Rennes could be very interesting (assuming we beat Mura, away and Rennes beat Vitesse).

Edit: Mathematically, it's actually still possible for Vitesse to win the group, but that would require an incredible sequence of evelebties.

Last edited:
1m 12 seconds - "I am 'appy because I found a group of players that, er, they show me great everebty."

£10 to the first person to let me know what everebty is.

EDIT: If you are reading this post after Thurs 4th Nov 2020, please do not respond. The prize has already been won and you may be charged for wasting my f**king time.
Availability

That's not 100% true. If we win our final 2 games, but Rennes win their next one (against Vitesse), they can finish above us on goal difference. Mathematically, topping the group is out of our hands and in theirs, at the moment.

At this point in time we can win the group, but so can Rennes. Our final game, at home against Rennes could be very interesting (assuming we beat Mura, away and Rennes beat Vitesse).

Edit: Mathematically, it's actually still possible for Vitesse to win the group, but that would require an incredible sequence of evelebties.
I think it's the head-to-head that counts, no? So if we beat Rennes and Mura we top the group.

(sheesh, that we're even having this discussion...)

Back
Top Bottom