World class facilities FC vs Vitesse 4th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's the head-to-head that counts, no? So if we beat Rennes and Mura we top the group.

(sheesh, that we're even having this discussion...)
Here are the rules:

WYjWy7D.jpg

Edited this post because I am a numpty.

Last edited:
Annoys the shit out of me......

Parents just encouraging an "I want... I want..." mentality from their likely already spoiled little brats whom usually already have all 3 kits at home anyway.......

(See that girl who got the Mason Mount shirt at the WC...... An absolute 'has it all' princess.)

I think the players should just sign their shirts after the match and then send them all out to local kids charities so they can be auctioned instead.
Couldn’t agree more with this

If the Police took his shirt away they are uber cunts
No, I don't agree with you. The boy was showing off like billy-o when he came out with the shirt, his dad would have probably put it on e-bay!
If he'd got away with it, we'll have hundreds of the little beggars doing it every week!
Demanding kids and pushy parents - no thanks.

I was smart. after it all i used hand lotion.
Sadly for you, you cant put it on your brain.

You wouldn't comment negatively on a person's appearance to their face, unless you were a total arsehole, but behind the safety of your internet keyboard it's okay, is it? There's a name for people like you.

Last edited:
Sadly for you, you cant put it on your brain.

You wouldn't comment negatively on a person's appearance to their face, unless you were a total arsehole, but behind the safety of your internet keyboard it's okay, is it? There's a name for people like you.
There is a word. War veteran. Now go play with yourself.

Back
Top Bottom