Worst ELEVEN Ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think he was just a bit too soft for the Premier league. Guy has played for Barca and made a shitload of money in China so he must be happy. As you say, very peculiar all round

Wasn’t he also in the Polish 3rd division, or something equally poor?

Yep, very soft. Just a bit of a nothing player. How he ended up at Barca I’ll never know. It’s not as if he was any good for them either.

Based on his career trajectory he’ll probably end up running FIFA.

Rory Allen and Neale Fenn is probably the worst front 2 we have played in a match together. They made Lee Barnard look like 1997 Ronaldo.

Paul Gascoigne

Forum Jester
Having read the individual pet hates of our fans, thought we could make an 11.

Some Possibilities

Gomes

Stalteri McAllister Nethercott Atouba

Jenkins Dozzell Samways Dominguez

Soldado Janssen

I'm sure there were worse

Ian Walker

Aurier. Doherty. Nethercott. Tramazani

Fox. Samways Dozell. Dominguez

Postiga. Raziak
Very harsh on dominguez there I thought he was a very good little player Graham just wouldn't play attacking enough football to play Ginola and Dominguez together. Surely sinton or korsten are worse

Back
Top Bottom