Worst ELEVEN Ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread is pretty tragic and very poor taste. Many of the players being mentioned have their best and the likes of Vinny Samways and Gomes gave us plenty of decent moments.

Not my cuppa tea.

Mimms
Nethercott
Rasiak
Cundy
Janssen
Tramezzani
N’Jie
Booth
Chiriches
Bent (just hate the c***)
S. Clemence

Don’t know what was up with Paulinho. I remember watching a game where he made 3-4 passes that would have been poor for a Sunday league player. He was a Brazilian international as well, did have a good habit of nicking a goal though but his all round midfield play was as bad as any I have seen.

We could have a team of badly performing players whose goals papered over the cracks. Bent and Dempsey would be the strike partnership.

A list of these "legends" spring to mind:

Cundy
Nethercott
Dozzell
Kevin Scott
Gerry McMahon
Gary Doherty (could play both CB and CF badly)
Tramezzani (possibly the worst signing ever, was about league 1/2 standard)
Ben Thatcher (talentless thug)
Johnnie Jackson
Milenko Acimovic (Claim to fame is missing an open goal from less than a metre out)
Toda
Rory Allen
Neale Fenn
Rasiak (possibly the worst striker to ever play for us)
Rohan Ricketts
Calum Davenport
Gilberto
Zeki Fryers
Frazier Campbell
N'jie
N'Koudou
Stephen Clemence
Giovani Dos Santos

Back
Top Bottom