Would you take Mourinho?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Mourinho as Poch replacement?

• Yes

Votes: 114 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 40.5%
  • Id rather shag my granny

Votes: 76 24.8%

• Total voters
I think if we were going to sack Poch (which I disagree with) we always needed a change of direction. I'd like a guy like Ten Hag or Rodgers but I think they follow similar philosophies, maybe Mourinho is for the best.

To have only given Poch the austerity years and then wheel in the big spender on vast wages would be a travesty. Gracias Senor Pochettino.

We can huff and puff all we like regards Mourinho if it’s him? Levy knows what he’s getting we know what we’re getting the rest of the EPL know what they’re getting SUCK IT UP and get on with it....then in 18months time we can go through the same palaver again when he gets sacked.... ;)

Listening to his presser today and looking at his body language and figuring out when hes telling porkies, my interpretation is....

He is genuinely excited to be managing Spurs. You can tell he loves the structure of the club. The stadium, the training ground and the players lodge.

He lied when he said he likes the squad. His body language gave it away. So in his mind this job is a challenge initially, but he can build something in future.

Hell get a decent budget. Not City style. But as much as Chelsea and Woolwich have.

Having shagged my Granny; only to see us win 3 on the bounce...

Would I have taken Mourinho?

Maybe. :cool:

Is it just me or did Jose get a bit teary with happiness half way through that interview?

I think he had a hard time with United. And I think he thinks hes won the lottery being here with Son and Kane and our setup

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;From the first minute, you could immediately feel it. The boys were absolutely fantastic.&quot;<br><br>Jose has his say on today&#39;s win.<a href="#THFC hashtag on Twitter">#THFC</a> ⚪️ <a href="#COYS hashtag on Twitter">#COYS</a> <a href="Tottenham Hotspur on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/sH2dTnGMmr</a></p>&mdash; Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) <a href="">December 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back
Top Bottom