Would you willing to boycott in protest against Enic for the first twenty minutes of the first home game next season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boycott the first twenty minutes of the first home match next season?

• Yes

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
Only way Levy is going to understand is of people stop spending money, and he don't give a shit about the legacy fans, he's made us in to a brand. Hell, I bet having Son in the squad will bring in billions from Korea.

Wave scarves of one of the old club colours? (obvs not the 1890-96 one).

old-kit.jpg
Did we win anything that season? If our players had feet shaped that way it be safe to say we didn’t.

Don't buy a ticket is the way if people feel strongly enough about it. Refuse to go inside the ground. Not buying stuff in the ground/club shop will decrease revenues for the club, not sure how that will remove Levy or help us invest in the squad.

Not a fan of protests whilst the game is going on, support the players at all times for me, I want them to win after all.

Back
Top Bottom