Wrexham To Become Global Force

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0_Wrexham-sign.jpg
Saw this driving up past Wrexham the other day
:dembelelol:

Mickey Thomas. Strange how everyone remembers him for the equaliser but very few recall the guy who scored the winning goal. Steve Watkin. Here it is again :

I always remember the snidey little Cunt for winking at the camera after winning a dodgy foul against us whilst playing for Manure.
I really should let it go.
:parker:
But I'm not gonna.

They were saying during Welcome to Wrexham that the conference level was the hardest to get out and it was likely they'd get back to back if they could get out of it.
It's a fucker of a division.
You'd say fair play, but they've done it with money the other teams haven't been able to match.
Agreed, however, they've also done a shit load of stuff for the town.

I was there a couple of times with Wealdstone and everyone was buzzing at what Hollywood had done for them and their town.

I always remember the snidey little Cunt for winking at the camera after winning a dodgy foul against us whilst playing for Manure.
I really should let it go.
:parker:
But I'm not gonna.

I always remember him for getting stabbed in the arse after getting caught while shagging some blokes bird in the back of his car.

Proper football club Wrexham, good luck to em.

1989 was experienced in my first real aggro at football, Orient played them in the play off final, the O,s won and it kicked off big time outside, my uncle made me and my cousins stand in some random gardens while they kicked the shit out of each other lol

Back
Top Bottom