Wrexham To Become Global Force

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chevy5 Chevy5 What are the fans' expectations for the coming season?
The usual, looking at their fan's forum. Some seem to be super positive about promotion, while others are sighting the fact that Stockport are spending big on promotion for this coming season. And Chesterfield are also ploughing the cash in, too.

It's a non-league arms race between at least three clubs. I don't even know what Notts County are up to.

5-ADF95-CD-B54-C-4695-8216-6-FF3-C57-EF0-D7.jpg

away kit…..and
81406-E28-C176-4587-92-AA-33-D5-A0-E4911-E.jpg

:balesnarl: In wales?

Sold out of their initial run of 5000 season tickets, according to the club.

More to go on sale in the near future. Apparently the stadium is still having work done & it won't be completed until the third home game.

It's not going brilliantly on the pitch, so far.
I’m honestly not sure you want it to. A bit of money and progressing on the pitch sounds great, but soon all these plastic owners want to take away the soul of their clubs and turn them into some family friendly happy clapping bowling club experience. The match day experience for proper fans at clubs from City to Tottenham to West Ham to Brentford to Darlington and York has got way worse with the money and ‘progress’. I guess I’m an old c***t legacy fan but…

Was in Wrexham last week. Go there around 6 times a year usually to go to the cinema. It is truly one of the pits of Britain. The only culture there is a spice drug culture. Walked through the town centre and saw 3 separate blokes literally howling at the sky. It's a horrible place.

Back
Top Bottom