Wrexham To Become Global Force

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently they're only buying the club so they can make a documentary. It's pretty disgusting for the supporters. But hey ho, it might give them a cash boost.

Mickey Thomas. Strange how everyone remembers him for the equaliser but very few recall the guy who scored the winning goal. Steve Watkin. Here it is again :

I always remember the snidey little Cunt for winking at the camera after winning a dodgy foul against us whilst playing for Manure.
I really should let it go.
:parker:
But I'm not gonna.

I wonder if Mr Reynolds has ever sampled the delights of Wrexham? I doubt it somehow. If the U.K. is the bowel of the Earth, & Wales is the arse of the U.K. , then Wrexham is the sphincter. Or am I confusing Wales with Scotland & Wrexham with Dundee?
:mourshock:
On a serious note, Wrexham has some lovely people but my God it’s a miserable shit hole.

Takeover complete.

"It is a special day for the two of us to become the latest stewards in the long and storied history of Wrexham AFC.
Together with the players, the staff, the fans and the local community, we can now pursue our goal to grow the team and return it to the EFL in front of increased attendances, and in an improved stadium, while making a positive difference to the wider community in Wrexham.
Wrexham AFC is only in a position to thrive because of the incredible efforts of the Wrexham Supporters Trust. Their members are a fitting reflection of the integrity and spirit of the town and they will always have an important role at the club."

Back
Top Bottom