Wycombe Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur | FA Cup 4th Round | Monday 25 Jan, KO: 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But that's the point.... they're my lucky pants! If I change them, then we're all in trouble...
At least if I only fluctuate, it's me who has to bear the consequences.... or do you mean alternate?
But the smell can get very far.

Best thing is that you watch the game from a pub in Liverpool. They are such a shitty group that the smell would be like expensive cologne to them.

I reckon Jose is integrating Bale in a very thoughtful, mindful, gradual and sensitive way. Clearly rusty, Bale's match confidence is growing every time he plays. Last night we saw several glimpses of the unstoppably talented footballer that he still is.

His second coming is going to provide miraculous moments in the near future.
🤞

Back
Top Bottom