Wycombe Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur | FA Cup 4th Round | Monday 25 Jan, KO: 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TV maybe?
I'm sure it is TV but that's still an easy fix. We play on BT Sport 1, on Sunday there are 2 games on BT Sport 1 and on Saturday there are 2. Very easy to just flip our time with one of those so we are not playing 2 games within the same weekdays.

It is not a huge concern because our draw is easy enough we could rotate but it's still just a terrible schedule and planning by the FA.

My sincere apologies to deadleyledley , thought we had pool this Thursday for some reason
Yeah you better apologise.

The Graduate Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

:dierpochhug:

Surely the 8 days break till this game will give them enough time to get players back from COVID etc??

I think it'll be stronger than anticipated to keep the guys sharp after the break, some could go 11 days without a game. Maybe that's exactly what some of them need though, so who knows? Our Marine XI should do enough.

Completely rest as many as possible who might start against Liverpool a few days later.

Hart
Doherty, Tanganga, Rodon, Davies
Sissoko, White
Bale, Dele, Moura
Vinicius​

Subs
Whiteman, Sanchez, Reguilon, Winks, Devine, Gedson, Son, Kane, Scarlett

Completely Rested : Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Lamela, Bergwijn (8)

Injured : Lo Celso

----------------------Hart--------------------
Doherty------Rodon---Sanchez----Davies
-----------------Winks----White------------
----Bale--------------Dele-----------Lucas-
-----------------------Vinicius----------------

White and Devine will certainly feature.
This is potentially a massive chance for Harvey. He did not cover himself in glory in the Marine game.
Vinicius must be guaranteed to start which probs means no spot for Scarlett...but who knows?

-----------------------Hart-----------------------
---Doherty---Toby---Tanganga---Davies---
-------------------Alli-----Winks----------------
--------Bale--------Lamela------Lucas--------
-----------------------Vinicius-------------------

Most of these players need gametime badly, so I would definetely go for this.

Surely the 8 days break till this game will give them enough time to get players back from COVID etc??

I think it'll be stronger than anticipated to keep the guys sharp after the break, some could go 11 days without a game. Maybe that's exactly what some of them need though, so who knows? Our Marine XI should do enough.
Worried that Southampton have been forced to play their game this week.
I thought if you defaulted you lost the tie 3-0
If WE say they cannot make a team, will it be postponed?

Bale, Vinícius, Tanganga, Moura, Doherty, Winks should all start

Sanchez, Sissoko, Lamela, Alderweireld, White, Davies, may well start

Joe Hart

Lloris, Hojbjerg, Kane, NDombele, Reguilon, Dier shouldn't play

Son shouldn't even bring his boots

Back
Top Bottom