Wycombe Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur | FA Cup 4th Round | Monday 25 Jan, KO: 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our cup runs this season have thrown up some great ties for travelling away fans. Hey ho. Hope we’re clearly second string for this and H etc are focusing purely on scouse c****ts.

We are not in any title challenge . This game is more important . Domestic trophies was the goal this season . Strongest team possible
You would prioritize the 4th round FA Cup match against the worst team in the Championship over a PL clash with Liverpool. Truly unfathomable.

What do you mean?

A Spurs fan moaning about a situation in future that he had before said he wasn't bothered about.

For example. A fan saying our players looking tired because theyve played too many games. Yet the same fan also wanted us to play strong teams in games against easier opposition.

A Spurs fan moaning about a situation in future that he had before said he wasn't bothered about.

For example. A fan saying our players looking tired because theyve played too many games. Yet the same fan also wanted us to play strong teams in games against easier opposition.
Are you talking about me?

I don't rank losses on who they're against.

All losses are disappointing.

However, playing a strong team against Wycombe will increase the likelihood of a loss against Liverpool.

If we can't beat Wycombe with a weakened team. We dont deserve anything.
I see your point , but you get 5 subs . We could try and get the game
What? Presumably Liverpool?
We are going to do absolutely nothing in the league this season . So why risk going out of a cup competition we do have a chance with. We can use 5 subs . Get the game won then make the changes

We are going to do absolutely nothing in the league this season .
Eer.... there’s 38 games. 18 games played and 20 more yet to be played. It’s completely unpredictable this season so far. Hopefully Spurs finish at least 3rd (or above) by the season end.

Cup wise Mourinho to win the Europa League Cup number one, the FA Cup number two and obviously to beat Abu Dhabi Citeh in the League Cup final April 25th.
Yid Army

A lot of teams should be beating other teams . It’s a very odd season . We should have comfortably beat them a couple of years ago, we didn’t , but thankfully gotlucky in the 96th minute. Out of the two games , to me this is more important . So I would go with the strongest possible team. Get a decent lead , then make the changes

I think so or at least have Harry Kane on the bench. They are a better version of the team that almost caused a shock against our second string team (that still had a few first teasers in like sonny), so despite their league position shouldn’t be taken lightly. We should win but it will only be by the odd goal I suspect. Mentality is key as usual.

I kind of enjoyed the 3-4-3 in the last game.

So I'd like to see.
...,...................... Hart.......................
......Rodon ...... Toby...........Tanganga
Doherty.........................................Cirkin
..................Winks......Dele........
.. .. .... Bale..... Vinny ....... Lucas....

A mix of our 1st team and 2nd XI SHOULD be enough to beat Wycombe.... if it's not, then our 1st team don't deserve to be 1st teamers, and our reserves surely can't add anything to our 1st team!

I'd go for a healthy mix of 1st team and 2nd XI....
Hart
Doherty
Davis
Sanchez
Dier
Winks
Sissoko
Moura
Bergweign
Dele
Vinicius

Kane, Son, Alderweireld and Lloris can have the day off.... everyone else is on Amber alert!

Cross, cross, cross...

Kane - Vinicius

Reguilon ----------- Lamela -------------- Bale

Winks ---- Sissoko

Davies - Tanganga - Alderweireld

Lloris​

Back
Top Bottom