Yesterday's Players And Memories

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mr. Voldemort

No More Mr Nice Guy
Found this lovely BBC clip about Bobby Brown (Ex Scotland goalkeeper and manager). Thought it would be nice if we had somewhere to post similar clips/videos on players of the past and their recollections.

Found this lovely BBC clip about Bobby Brown (Ex Scotland goalkeeper and manager). Thought it would be nice if we had somewhere to post similar clips/videos on players of the past and their recollections.

Good few here

On 05/04/1972 we played AC Milan in the semi-final of the UEFA Cup. We went a goal down but then Steve Perryman hit 2 screamers from 25 yards.
Many years later I met him and said that it was still one of my favourite times at WHL.
Apparently he had to wait behind to do the TV interviews. He then was looking forward to his reception in the dressing room. By the time e he got there, they had all gone home ! I was 18 and used to stand behind Jennings. Brilliant night.

On 05/04/1972 we played AC Milan in the semi-final of the UEFA Cup. We went a goal down but then Steve Perryman hit 2 screamers from 25 yards.
Many years later I met him and said that it was still one of my favourite times at WHL.
Apparently he had to wait behind to do the TV interviews. He then was looking forward to his reception in the dressing room. By the time e he got there, they had all gone home ! I was 18 and used to stand behind Jennings. Brilliant night.

That red card :dawsonlol:

Back
Top Bottom