"Yid" chanting...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yid chants, offensive?

• Yes

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 317 92.2%

• Total voters
I don't believe it is offensive when we say it, we have made it a compliment when we chant it to a player. But then again, I'm not Jewish, so don't know if I would be upset if I heard it. The trouble is, the more the powers that be try to stop us, the more stubborn supporters will be. The practicality of the situation is how the heck can they evict or ban 30,000 people, suppose they will just keep fining us until the club try to do something.

As for whether the goons have more Jewish fans than us...they probably do, but only because they have a lot more fans than us in general. I live in Tottenham and even here I see more goon shirts than Spurs ones. I reckon though, that we have a higher percentage of Jewish fans than any other team.[/quote]

I dont get this "lots more fans than us" theory. Due to my career I`ve moved around the country and lived in many places from the home counties to the west country and in every place bar none, spurs have more fans than woolwich. I cant speak for London itself, but outside of the capital I`m convinced we`re better supported than them, despite their recent period of dominance. Nothing to do with the yid question I know, but I couldnt let the point go unanswered.

I dont get this "lots more fans than us" theory. Due to my career I`ve moved around the country and lived in many places from the home counties to the west country and in every place bar none, spurs have more fans than woolwich. I cant speak for London itself, but outside of the capital I`m convinced we`re better supported than them, despite their recent period of dominance. Nothing to do with the yid question I know, but I couldnt let the point go unanswered.
Unfortunately, from a worldwide point of view, they do have a lot more fans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20974695

No problem critising and lampooning what people say but to throw around supposed ethnic physiological traits as insults be it at badiel or any one else is preety lame behaviour udere, post: 367903, member: 934"]Boo hoo.

I've never used a smilie. But I'm sure there is one.

Twat.[/quote]
Critisise

No problem critising and lampooning what people say but to throw around supposed ethnic physiological traits as insults be it at badiel or any one else is preety lame behaviour udere, post: 367903, member: 934"]Boo hoo.

I've never used a smilie. But I'm sure there is one.

Twat.
Critisise[/quote]

I don't think that's right, even with UK spelling. Wouldn't you spell it "criticise"?

As for whether the goons have more Jewish fans than us...they probably do, but only because they have a lot more fans than us in general. I live in Tottenham and even here I see more goon shirts than Spurs ones. I reckon though, that we have a higher percentage of Jewish fans than any other team.

I dont get this "lots more fans than us" theory. Due to my career I`ve moved around the country and lived in many places from the home counties to the west country and in every place bar none, spurs have more fans than woolwich. I cant speak for London itself, but outside of the capital I`m convinced we`re better supported than them, despite their recent period of dominance. Nothing to do with the yid question I know, but I couldnt let the point go unanswered.[/quote]

I agree with you, it seems to me we have more fans than them outside London. But inside London they have a lot more, and I would imagine that would mean they have more overall.

Big nosed Jewish cunt.
Dont take on so. You big nosed Jew.
No problem critising and lampooning what people say but to throw around supposed ethnic physiological traits as insults be it at badiel or any one else is preety lame behaviour

I don't know whether Audere was trying to deliberately get a rise out of people, or was attempting some delicious irony, but the fact his last few 'comments' didn't include the word dreaded word YID once, (and yet managed to offend plenty of people so quickly) surely, proves beyond doubt that it's the tone, and context of the words he uses that have caused the most offence here?

Take it from me, as a Jew, I'd be far more insulted at being called a big nosed Jew (and I have been) than a YID!

As for Big nosed YID, well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

happy Yom Kippur to you all, I wish you well over the fast..... See ya'll in the Brickies at 1 whoever's going!

Back
Top Bottom