you are all brilliant. (off topic)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just wanna go out and say this is by far the best forum i have ever joined.
the podcast is fucking brilliant, all of you are fucking brilliant, and i love the passion
everybody has in their views and opinions.
the back and forth and different views and different spins on everything is fantastic.
makes me think of so many different scenarios and outcomes and potential ideas.
the open attack of each other even though its about our team is classic.
nobody bitches and moans about negative rep they just fight their views.
and the core users are not complete twats like on other forums.
when im next overseas i wanna meet everybody and drinks on me.

durbanspur said:
I just wanna go out and say this is by far the best forum i have ever joined.
the podcast is fucking brilliant, all of you are fucking brilliant, and i love the passion
everybody has in their views and opinions.
the back and forth and different views and different spins on everything is fantastic.
makes me think of so many different scenarios and outcomes and potential ideas.
the open attack of each other even though its about our team is classic.
nobody bitches and moans about negative rep they just fight their views.
and the core users are not complete twats like on other forums.
when im next overseas i wanna meet everybody and drinks on me.
Hurrah for us! And I loved that last bit.

on a slightly more serious note, the new job i start end of the month allows me to travel
abroad 2-3 times a year, (california specifically) and i have every intention of stopping
in to catch games as often as possible.
so realistically how many of the forum faithfuls will i be able to meet up with for a game and
some pints (a in uk and (b in usa west coast.
secondly who amongst you are willing/able to show me the ropes and make me a part of the adventures
that i miss out on week in and week out.

durbanspur said:
on a slightly more serious note, the new job i start end of the month allows me to travel
abroad 2-3 times a year, (california specifically) and i have every intention of stopping
so realistically how many of the forum faithfuls will i be able to meet up with for a game and
secondly who amongst you are willing/able to show me the ropes and make me a part of the adventures
I'm at most games, as are a good few on here, so just let us know - I'm sure none of us mind showing a fellow fan around the ins and outs of a WHL experience.

As long as you're happy drinking and singing.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
durbanspur said:
I'm at most games, as are a good few on here, so just let us know - I'm sure none of us mind showing a fellow fan around the ins and outs of a WHL experience.

As long as you're happy drinking and singing.

nothing in this world would make me happier :beer: :clap:

sounds good, this is for next season i presume. Also this forum is brilliant and nice to get in touch with people who actually know about football

mad said:
sounds good, this is for next season i presume. Also this forum is brilliant and nice to get in touch with people who actually know about football
definately next season, im not sure if i will be squeezing in a trip this season, but who knows,
all depends on the new boss.

mad said:
Shit, I'm in the wrong forum.

sounds good, this is for next season i presume. Also this forum is brilliant and nice to get in touch with people who support spurs.

same thing said differently :crouch:

mad said:
mad said:
Shit, I'm in the wrong forum.

sounds good, this is for next season i presume. Also this forum is brilliant and nice to get in touch with people who support spurs.

same thing said differently :crouch:
Phew!

durbanspur said:

:akabusi: sorry fella but I'm amused by the idea that someone would travel half way round the world and want to see something like last night's rubbish.

Fair play to you though :beer:

15849d1137709025-funniest-pictures-you-have-ever-seen-gaythread.jpg

:rape:

"I'm only a poor little Yiddo, I stand at the back of the Shelf, I go to the bar, to buy a lager, and only buy one for myself"

It's an age old tradition that should be upheld

Big Les Wade said:
durbanspur said:

:akabusi: sorry fella but I'm amused by the idea that someone would travel half way round the world and want to see something like last night's rubbish.

Fair play to you though :beer:

i would far rather be at the lane and watch us lose 5-0 than be at home watching it on tv.

Back
Top Bottom