You can go out for a meal with ANY Spurs player, who would you choose?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't mind going to one of them Asados with the Argentine/Spanish lads. They look well nice.

Maybe invite Ossie to man the grill..

E-bLvOJWQAQHZjo.jpg
Don't start bbq wars again...

Daws or Mabbs if it’s just one player - they’d be great chat and would have some decent insight into the club from across the time I’ve been watching Spurs.

If it’s a larger table, throw in Gazza, Cliff Jones, Hoddle, Erik The Viking, and Super Jan.

A fair few who have sadly passed away who I would have loved to have met, clearly. Jimmy Greaves has been such a legend of the game as a player, pundit and entertainer- so he’d be at the top of the list.

Hugo will be the Chef so I’ll get a bloody good French meal and some bonus chat at the end.

Back
Top Bottom