You reap what you sow

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fantastic article.
Absolutely hammers home the truth. The situation we find ourselves in fighting out the rest of the season with no striker is a criminal act of negligence that proves beyond doubt how much disdain our owners have for the team and the fans.

Levy out.

Or.....or now I’m just throwing this in here but how’s about cashing in on Kane what we’d get in return money wise we could buy two if not three top class strikers one established with experience a partner that can play of him whether it be high balls and knock downs and a third that has potential and that we can nourish and develop just an idea.....:levyeyes:Kane’s not getting any younger and well he’s injuries are getting more and more frequent.

I
Or.....or now I’m just throwing this in here but how’s about cashing in on Kane what we’d get in return money wise we could buy two if not three top class strikers one established with experience a partner that can play of him whether it be high balls and knock downs and a third that has potential and that we can nourish and develop just an idea.....:levyeyes:Kane’s not getting any younger and well he’s injuries are getting more and more frequent.
Maybe Kane gets injured as he plays too many games without being rotated with another striker.

Back
Top Bottom