Your favourite Spurs Premier league line up of all time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris - always fun

Y.P. Lee - hilarious act and very likeable, just a liability. RB as he was right footed..
King - obviously
Campbell - sorry, 2nd best defender we have had. unbelievable cunt and player.
Edman - that goal.

Lennon - so exciting when he got the ball in his early years with us
Modric - obviously
VDV - forced in CM. Love that guy
Malbranque - maybe not popular but i really liked watching him play. great tackler for his position.

Anderton - yeahhhh what a guy.
Klinsmann - saviour. hero.
Bale - probably the best player to ever play for spurs in all honesty

not looking for blend or anything like that. simply really liked these individuals and enjoyed them playing for spurs - purely talking about while they were at the club and how i felt watching them at the time...

My bench;
Friedel
Dawson
BAE
Tainio
Dominguez
Sigurdsson
Keane/Berbatov - if they can share awards, they can share a spot on the bench :)

Get the fuck out.

Hi everyone glad to have found this site hope you are all well, first post here. Very sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me otherwise and I shall correct it! :)

My question to all of you is; what would be your favourite Spurs starting team lineup if you could pick any players (just covering premier league players) also to emphasise doesn't necessarily mean what you believe is the best line up, just what would be you favourite to see if you had the choice. Mine would be as follows; (midfield is very mucked up and players aren't necessarily in their natural positions)

Paul Robinson

Kyle Walker Ledley King Toby Alderweireld Danny Rose

Mousa Dembele

Rafael Van Der Vaart LuKa Modric Gareth Bale

Harry Kane

Jermaine Defoe

What do you all think and post yours! :D

Last edited:
On the 'liked to watch' basis:

GK - Lloris (edged over Robbo as more likely to produce a wonder save)

RB - Carr. Before injury he was one of the best attacking RB's in the world. Yes, the world.
CB - King
CB - Jan
LB - Maybe Ziege when fit, which unfortunately wasn't that often

DM - Dembele
DM - Parker (purely because I'd love to see anyone get past a Dembele / Parker combo)
CM - Modric

L FW - Ginola
R FW - Bale

ST - Kane

Quite frankly no-one would get past that central midfield trio, so going for the most attacking FB is where I'm at for a Favourites XI. Lots of others that I'd love to put in but hey ho, I've got work to do.

Back with Rufus , Junior ,from that Latin big buck city , safely back in the wilds. Met a couple of dudes, had great evening withNashville Spurs, Fidel, Casper , after drag disappointment, in Masalanas .
Premier years 11
--------Lloiris ( of 2 years ago)-----
--------Verts -------- Toby--------
(Personally feel these have been our best 2 CD since Roberts, Miller)
Walker--------------------------Rose----
(The Rose of 2 years ago )
Bale--------Modric--------Ginola
------------Berbatov----------
-------------Klinesman---------------
( could have been Harry but lately he has lost something but once again 2 years he was ultimate bro )
King/Woodgate was streets ahead of Roberts/Miller in terms of quality, unfortunately they were both made of glass.

LLORIS

WALKER--------ALDERWEIRELD--------KING-------------ROSE

CARRICK

MODRIC-----------------DEMBELE

VAN DER VAART----------------------------------------------------------BALE

KANE

MANAGER: POCHETTINO

Agree but I prefer Carr to Walker

Erik the Viking
Justin - Jan - Ledley - BAE
Daveed - VDV - The Moose - Lennon
Harry - Defoe

I've left out players who I felt did the dirty on us when they left - they know who they are!

Back
Top Bottom