Your Keep/Get shot list

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe would be better as a wing back if we played a back three?

I am starting to think that may be the case.

Early in the season I thought he was doing fine as a FB but now I think he may be more suited for the WB role.

His pave ability going forward is clearly his best attribute, it is his erratic play deep that gets him in trouble.

I am starting to think that may be the case.

Early in the season I thought he was doing fine as a FB but now I think he may be more suited for the WB role.

His pave ability going forward is clearly his best attribute, it is his erratic play deep that gets him in trouble.
You could say the same about Aurier

It’s easy this manager lark

Make a phone call for me pls

:levyeyes:

Reguilon has underperformed but my priority would be getting those who have been stinking up the club for 5-6 years out the door first.

Not willing to write Reguilon off yet. Maybe he just hasn't been round long enough for me to get sick of his face yet.

Dele should not be sold. There's still a player there. We need to get him on the pitch as much as possible. Plus he's dating Pep's daughter now so he might be able to pick up some insight into the Guardiola's mind. Our trojan horse.

Must sell - Sissoko, Winks, Aurier, Rose (I think his contract is running out anyway)

Sell if there’s a decent offer - Alderweireld, Dier, Davies, Doherty, Lamela, Alli

Must keep - Lloris, Kane, Son. These players we should try to hold on while we transition to the new cycle of players.

Players for the next cycle - Lo Celso, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Skipp. These players we should look to integrate into our first team imo and be a part of the next few years.

Not sure where I should put Reguilon, I think he’s a decent player and an attacking manager is going to appreciate his qualities. I don’t think we’re going to sell after one year anyway so he’s probably going to be a part of the next cycle. Rodon is also someone for the future but I am not so sure about his ball playing ability.
Lucas can stay another year, he seems to like it here and like the club so we also need hard working players like him.

I say this our of anger at the moment and under the assumption that Kane's leaving.

Fucking sell the lot except Tanganga. I think he would be an excellent DMF that we could try and build the team around.

Spend £50 mil on Ndombele and how funny would it be if an academy boy solved all our problems.

Aurier, Doherty, Davies, Sanchez, Dier, winks, Sisokko, lamela, bale, Vinicius, son

Some are not good enough, one is still good on his day but the nostalgia trip must end and others have a weak mentality and hide when it's tough going.

No Europe could work in our favour for a season of rebuild. Trouble is our transfer policy is based on cheap punts who, if they work out we can sell on at a profit

Dele should not be sold. There's still a player there. We need to get him on the pitch as much as possible. Plus he's dating Pep's daughter now so he might be able to pick up some insight into the Guardiola's mind. Our trojan horse.

How do we continue with the false hope that there is a player in Dele Alli despite all the evidence being to the contrary?

Especially if it is still possible to get a good price for him?

How much could we get for him? 30 mill? I would not take that for Dele.

If we could get 30m for him that would be awesome.

Bring in Bissouma for that money, I think that is what he is reported to be valued at.

Bring in Buendia who is a better AM and I think rumoured for similar value. Bring in Matheus Periera who is better and can play RW for us as well who is likely cheaper than the 30m. Bring in Olise who is definitely cheaper, is younger and still helps with HG.

There are a ton of players for 30m that I would prefer to Alli.

LoL everyone getting rid of Vinnie.

If H goes we need goals.I reckon Vinnie has 15 a season in him. There's currently only 7 players with 15 goals +in the PL. Getting rid of him is crackers imo.

LoL everyone getting rid of Vinnie.

If H goes we need goals.I reckon Vinnie has 15 a season in him. There's currently only 7 players with 15 goals +in the PL. Getting rid of him is crackers imo.

He hasn't shown anything close to indicate that he would be able to get 15 goals in the PL.

Plus he is one dimensional as he can't really pass, press, hold the ball up, play in another position, make runs, pull defenders out of position.

For the price that his release clause is we could get someone who can score more than he can and do a hell of a lot more.

The idea of keeping him is ridiculous, one of the easiest decisions is sending him back even with our hole at striker and back-up.

He hasn't shown anything close to indicate that he would be able to get 15 goals in the PL.

Plus he is one dimensional as he can't really pass, press, hold the ball up, play in another position, make runs, pull defenders out of position.

For the price that his release clause is we could get someone who can score more than he can and do a hell of a lot more.

The idea of keeping him is ridiculous, one of the easiest decisions is sending him back even with our hole at striker and back-up.
Who?

Back
Top Bottom