Your personal favourite NON-Spurs players you wished had played for us....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jack Wilshere :kanehand:
Mark Noble.
Charlie Adam circa 2010
tenor.gif

Realistic? Or anyone?

would have loved Marco Reus at spurs. Or Juninho from peak Lyon
Neither.... just who you liked.
Jimmy Bullard probably wouldn't have improved our midfield much, but he'd sure have been fun to watch!
Le Tissier (like Souness) were the ones who got away.... we bid for Le Tissier, but somehow he got away... and we had Souness on our books.... but again, SOMEHOW he got away!

Those are the ones I'm thinking of.... otherwise, it's just 'name your best all-time World XI'

Le Tissier actually signed for us under Hoddle, he phoned Sugar the day after signing the contract and asked for it to be ripped up saying he couldn't do it to Saints fans. Sugar agreed, apparetly said signed contract is still in Levy's safe at the club.
...what, just in case Le Tiss comes out of retirement?

Great story, mind!

The first name that springs to my mind is Danny Ings - not just because he's shown how good he can be, but because I always thought he was a great guy from his Burnley days and it was a straight choice between us and Liverpool when he left:

Junior Hoilett.

I would have love to see a Canadian play for us (Stalteri was a bit before my time) and we were linked pretty heavily before he moved to QPR.

Other players would be Pato, Draxler, Ganso, Yann M'vila, Gotze.

Back
Top Bottom