Your personal favourite NON-Spurs players you wished had played for us....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Michael Laudrup, Romario, Hagi.

Hate to say it but wish we had signed Henry. He was a beast of a player.
Don't get the disagrees. he was (is and will be) a massive massive cunt. But prime Henry was a top top player. can't deny that. I would ofc prefer Bergkamp being a yiddo and more likable.

Another name is John Barnes. Him and Waddle on both wings...

Don't get the disagrees. he was (is and will be) a massive massive cunt. But prime Henry was a top top player. can't deny that. I would ofc prefer Bergkamp being a yiddo and more likable.

Another name is John Barnes. Him and Waddle on both wings...
One from left field and one we could of, and very nearly, did get.

Paul McGrath, exactly what we needed at the time.
A great defender.

IIRC, he failed the medical because of his knees. Signed for Utd and became a main stay for them.

I used to be a Sampdoria fan when I was younger in the early 90's, so always wanted Mancini and Vialli to play for us. Also Attilio Lombardo ... he ended up playing for (and later managing) Palace at the end of his career.

Bergkamp.

I remember telling my mates he was not happy at Inter Milan, and we should buy him as he was a Spurs style of player - and world class.

2 weeks later, Woolwich bought him. I'll never forgive myself, I'm probably to blame for their success from that moment on.

I was going to say Frank Worthington, but you beat me to it.
To be fair.... Imagine a midfield made up of Rodney Marsh, Frank Worthington, Glenn Hoddle, Tony Currie supplying George Best up front.....

We'd have either lost every game 4-3, or won it 5-2!!!

What fun!

There's so many players to choose from, but Maradona was my favourite as a kid. He's the type of player we would have drooled over at the lane.
he did.

once

1_GettyImages-1629931.jpg

Back
Top Bottom