Your Player of the Season 2021-22?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is it then?

• Hugo

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Doherty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reguilon

• D Sanchez

• Royal

• Ben 'Daddy' Davies

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Dier

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Romero

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Hojbjerg

• Winksy

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Sess

• Skippy

• Bentancur

• Kulusevski

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Sonny

Votes: 127 76.5%
  • Harry

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Bergwijn

• Moura

• Scarlett

• Total voters
I’ve gone with Son, but special mentions to Dier and Romero for me who I think have both been great this season.

why even Poll, obvious choice
Sorry mate.

giphy.gif

If it weren’t for Kanes absence til about December time I would say him as he has been simply another level the last few months

Has to be Sonny for consistency across the whole season

Torn....

- Dier & Davies deserve huge recognition.
- Harry & Sonny up there as always.
- Romero & Kulu have made a huge difference but missed too many games to figure, I guess.

Kane for me. Yes, it's a very-very close call though between Son & Kane.
Kane has been "taken for granted" by so many but his work-rate, movement off and on the ball and all his involvements have been superb. Had he played for a club that regularly challenged for EPL & CL titles he'd been praised much more and mentioned along other world-class players more often.

KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy reaction to this post:

Movie Reaction GIF

So hard to call and really harsh on Eric Dier and Ben Davies but Sonny has embodied the Tottenham spirit from game 1 and signing that contract when we were at our lowest point for years just shows how much he loves the club and the fans. Son is a Spurs legend, he’s had many great seasons here but this has been his best so far, long may it continue. He has been so important this season for team spirit and performance, and what a role model for younger fans.

Didn't even have to think about it
come on you spurs son heung min GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Main reasons:-
1. Has shown incredible loyalty to us when things weren't going well.
2. Even when he wasn't playing particularly well, he was still pitching in with goals.
3. He is one of the most humble, down to earth individuals in a sport that's littered with egoists and bellends.
4. He's all about the Team.
5. Other players have have had great games/patches, but Sonny has been our most consistent player throughout the season.
6. In previous years when he's won it, thought it was maybe not deserved as much, but this season, it's a no-brainer, in my humble opinion.

Hear hear!

Kane has been good since Conte came in but I can’t forgive his performances at the start of the season, so it has to be Son

Loyal, always fit, loves the club and just a special player

It's currently nip & tuck between Sonny and Romero. Another 50 votes and Romero's got him.

Back
Top Bottom