Your Player of the Season 2021-22?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is it then?

• Hugo

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Doherty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reguilon

• D Sanchez

• Royal

• Ben 'Daddy' Davies

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Dier

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Romero

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Hojbjerg

• Winksy

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Sess

• Skippy

• Bentancur

• Kulusevski

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Sonny

Votes: 127 76.5%
  • Harry

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Bergwijn

• Moura

• Scarlett

• Total voters
Who voted for winks?
Someone who knows more about football that anyone else on this site, someone who in their darkest hour is called upon by Pep and Klopp for advice, someone so fiendishly clever that he is deferred to by Niccolo macheavelli himself a man so far ahead of the game that his subterranean thinktank ( mothers basement )has become a mount Olympus of footballing enlightenment....Man who dispenses X like Zeus hurls thunderbolts.......
🤔

Someone who knows more about football that anyone else on this site, someone who in their darkest hour is called upon by Pep and Klopp for advice, someone so fiendishly clever that he is deferred to by Niccolo macheavelli himself a man so far ahead of the game that his subterranean thinktank ( mothers basement )has become a mount Olympus of footballing enlightenment....Man who dispenses X like Zeus hurls thunderbolts.......
🤔
It may actually have been Pep. He has all the judgement of a video game manager

Pretty easy to say Son as nobody is really close.

Kane has turned it on late but has not had near the consistency of Son. Romero has been very good surrounded by crap but hasn't player enough and even if he had not sure he passes Son. Hugo has been his usual terrific self and I think sometimes we take for granted how great he is.

Outside those 4 nobody really close. Its laughable people mention dogshit like Dier and Davies. They are terrible and should be nowhere near this team let alone mentioned in a Player of the Season thread unless to point out exactly what a Player of the Season is.

I think Sonny all the way. So much class and quality and I love the humbleness.

Romero, Kulu, and Bentacur have had a great impact but just haven’t played enough. Next season will be exciting for the three of them.

Honourable mentions for Dier, Davis, Hoijberg, Hugo and Kane. Dier has really grown into his position as centre of the three CBs to the point where I think his position is safe for next year. Hoijberg as well has been Mr. Consistent all season. He has a ceiling which is lower than others in the team but always gives it his all, has a great attitude and has been very solid in his position.

Son all day long. Has been a bit inconsistent and poor in some patches, but has still scored the goals and has found form at the vital time.

Plus with Salah seemingly injured, the golden boot is there for the winning!

Kane has turned it on late but has not had near the consistency of Son. Romero has been very good surrounded by crap but hasn't player enough and even if he had not sure he passes Son. Hugo has been his usual terrific self and I think sometimes we take for granted how great he is.

Outside those 4 nobody really close. Its laughable people mention dogshit like Dier and Davies. They are terrible and should be nowhere near this team let alone mentioned in a Player of the Season thread unless to point out exactly what a Player of the Season is.
Ha ha, Dier and Davies were excellent against your Woolwich the other day fella.....your fuckin team were the dogshit..

Son for me. Out of every ex-professional pundits out there (there are so many these days), it was ironically Matthew Upson who got it right when he recently said on Sky that Son’s not been interested by other clubs to everyone’s wonder because of his known unwavering loyalty to Spurs (along with the fact that he has renewed his contract in advance, which is a testament in itself); that he values winning something one day with THIS club much more than joining clubs like City or Real Madrid that will just hand a trophy to him.

Ha ha, Dier and Davies were excellent against your Woolwich the other day fella.....your fuckin team were the dogshit..

They weren't excellent and it ain't my Woolwich but I think it is pathetic that people can't handle others being honest about Spurs so have to result to pathetic insults rather than look at the squad honestly.

They weren't excellent and it ain't my Woolwich but I think it is pathetic that people can't handle others being honest about Spurs so have to result to pathetic insults rather than look at the squad honestly.
Why do you even bother? I bet there isn’t one poster on this site that listens to a word you say..
You’re a complete idiot who has no idea about football in general let alone Spurs.

I voted for Sonny simply because he has been a star this year starting from game 1 with a stunner against City. However the January signings of Bentancur and Kulu have literally changed our season and they both deserve a mention.
Also to add, Kane has been immense in some games, totally unplayable and also deserves a mention.
All the players have done something special and deserve a pat on the back.

apart from Winks....you're still a rat cunt.

You were doing okay until you started typing crap.

Why do you even bother? I bet there isn’t one poster on this site that listens to a word you say..
You’re a complete idiot who has no idea about football in general let alone Spurs.

Completely wrong about the second part and based on the numerous responses I get wrong about the first part as well.
'

Back
Top Bottom